Answers Round 19

Questions to I-Doser.com
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Answers Round 19

Post by idoser »

Q. Is it at all possible to transfer the doses i have bought on the app (IOS) to my PC. I like the doses on my iPhone, but my PC headphones are so much better. Could i possible use the new Idoser cloud that backs up my simulations on my iPhone to login to my apple account on my pc and transfer them that way somehow (im just thinking out loud at this point but i thought it might help).

A. No, mobile doses are not transferable to either the PC or Mac software versions. They are designed to work only within the mobile dosing app. You can also not transfer doses between mobile operating systems (a dose in the iPhone app can not be transferred to the Android app, for instance). This is because our mobile and software doses are completely different experiences, and there are app store limitations that make purchases between iOS and Android not compatible.

Q. Hello, I have signed up to the forum and received my 3 free doses. I don't now how to open them?

A. I-Doser doses ending in a .drg extension can be opened using the free PC/MAC player software available at http://i-doser.com/software.html.

Q. So i just downloaded the ios app and tried absinthe and didn't work for me can someone tell me the difference between the mp3 and the ios app because the files on ios are 15 minutes max while it's 30 minutes for pc what is the difference is it the same thing and if it's the same thing then why isn't it 15 minutes on pc also.

A. They are not the same. While doses on the PC/MAC and mobile might share the same name, they are completely different experiences. Doses on PC and MAC are typically much longer pure-tone sequences that do not contain ambient moodscape music. Doses on mobile are shorter experiences designed for quicker, strong, on-the-go dosing sessions and they all contain moodscape music. Many advanced dosers use both the software at home and mobile on the go or for quick sessions.

Q. I understand that many of the doses are experiences and should be used laying down in the dark while doing nothing. But some of the doses seem to suggest that maybe you could be doing other things while you do them. Specifically for the ones geared towards mind/brain/study enhancement, can you use them while you study? It seems a bit counter productive to lay down and tune out for an hour if you are trying to crunch some information.

A. This is something you will have to experiment with. While some will use the study dose as they study, and get great results - some have better results if they dose in a meditative state before a long study session - and others will combine methods. Try a few different ways and keep a note of how well you retrain and recall information as your study. You might also find it too distracting to study and dose at the same time.

Q. On a similar topic, I really like adrenaline and HGH for before and after work outs. Is there anything i could potentially listen to while i'm in the gym or running?

A. Check out the Physique Doses Collection (JuiceIt, Adrealine, HGH, Victory) and the Physique Collection ( Appetence, Satiation, Slenderize, Bulk) at http://iDoserAudio.com.

Q. Are the doses on the phone app, supposed to be the same as their counterparts on the computer app? I am hesitant to double download the same on both platforms as it seems that my money would be better spent expanding my collection? I am more than happy to pay for the doses, but I do have a budget I adhere to.

A. They are not the same. While doses on the PC/MAC and mobile might share the same name, they are completely different experiences. Doses on PC and MAC are typically much longer pure-tone sequences that do not contain ambient moodscape music. Doses on mobile are shorter experiences designed for quicker, strong, on-the-go dosing sessions and they all contain moodscape music. Many advanced dosers use both the software at home and mobile on the go or for quick sessions.

Q. If they are generally the same, who do you have doses like "hand of god" which are not recommended for beginners on the computer version but its one of the free doses for the phone? Furthermore, why the large price difference?

A. See above answer but the short is: doses may have the same name between the mobile and computer, but they are completely different experiences. Mobile are shorter with music. Computer are typically longer without music.

Q. I do really like being able to overlay MP3s on the premium computer version. Is there a way to make it so we could overlay maybe a whole album or a play list? If not is there a plan for an update that may give that ability? For the relaxing doses like opium or absinthe, i can listen to one Pink Floyd song over and over, but the ones that engender more focus and energy it would be nice to have a variety.

A. There is currently no way to do this unless you used an audio program (of which there are many free available) to combine all your music mp3 files into a single long mp3, and then load that as your back track in I-Doser Premium. Also, thank you for supporting us by purchasing the premium version available at http://iDoserSoftware.com