Vibrational stage

When the mind leaves body
shelby
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Vibrational stage

Post by shelby »

Ok, so recently I've been experimenting with astral projection. I've had a near death experience before that caused my spirit to be separated from my physical body so being in a different "place" so to speak isn't a brand new concept for me. Each night I've tried I've gotten closer and closer but just couldn't seem to hit the vibrational stage. Today I was listening to hand of god by i-doser and trying to work out my projection muscles. Well during the song I fell into the vibrational stage, it startled me at first but after a few moments I was ok. I could feel myself begin to rise and it felt so cool.
Then, as I was about to walk out of my physical, the song went off and a very loud very random spotify commercial scared the living bejesus out of me. I opened my eyes and lost concentration. I'm still a bit shaky from it but more so I'm angry at how I was yanked back into my physical because of a freaking commercial!

Has anyone else had one of these intolerable moments?
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Vibrational stage

Post by ngphil22 »

welcome to the forum! Good job on getting closer to astral projections. Keep practicing. I could never get it to work well for me without first lucid dreaming.
Majesti
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Majesti »

shelby wrote:Ok, so recently I've been experimenting with astral projection. I've had a near death experience before that caused my spirit to be separated from my physical body so being in a different "place" so to speak isn't a brand new concept for me. Each night I've tried I've gotten closer and closer but just couldn't seem to hit the vibrational stage. Today I was listening to hand of god by i-doser and trying to work out my projection muscles. Well during the song I fell into the vibrational stage, it startled me at first but after a few moments I was ok. I could feel myself begin to rise and it felt so cool.
Then, as I was about to walk out of my physical, the song went off and a very loud very random spotify commercial scared the living bejesus out of me. I opened my eyes and lost concentration. I'm still a bit shaky from it but more so I'm angry at how I was yanked back into my physical because of a freaking commercial!

Has anyone else had one of these intolerable moments?

All you here wrote reminds me my Lucid Dream attempts, so now i'm lost.. It was Astral or Lucid Dream beginning ?
Lets say i wakeup in Sleep Paralysis, but i'm not fully awake, then it drags me back to dream or somewhere else so badly and its pretty hard and easy at same time to resist the feeling ( lets say its like a choose you wake up or fall in the mystery both feels the same difficulty ), so i tried to give up for that then i went into some kind of weird vibrating feeling, also my stomach had very uncomfortable maybe even painful feeling and a bit later after it i heard some kind of tune which reminds me the old Nokia Phone Tune but it's not exactly like that, its like the tune gonna make me go crazy and i always wake up after this, because the tune gets the crap out of me. If i would hear it in awake/sober state i think i would be shocked.

So what was that ? I didn't used Idoser.
Netfighter
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Netfighter »

The vibration stage is cool its mean you will success just you need more 2 or 3 sessions to stay calm in vibration stage
Actually your body will vibration when your soul begain leave your body
But congratulations it is mean you success
Venomous_arc
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Venomous_arc »

The vibrational stage ive noticed means you are close to success. I find mixing i doses with a technique begun at the vibrational stage (the one that works for me is the rope in the dark technique) i prefer not to use spotify BECAUSE there are ads that can ruin your experience. Downloading idoser premium for android mobile gave me a 15 minute astral projection dose that worked for me with the help of mild psychedelics, and since then ive been trying to achieve astral projection without the dose or psychedelics. I hope this helped :D