Game Enhancer - Shooter

Share dose experiences
dal3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Game Enhancer - Shooter

Post by dal3 »

So... I was really really skeptical on the whole "game enhancer" nonsense... I was like, "What? that's total hogwash, especially the way it splits the genres..."

I decided to to a little test using the Shooter dose, with reaction time. I go ahead and load up a reaction time tester and test my reaction time.

After 5 rounds my average is about 3.72 (kinda bad but it was late :roll: ). I bought the Shooter dose and loaded it up. After around 10 minutes of the dose (with 5 minutes left) I noticed that it was just 1 tone with no static, which would continue for the rest of the dose. Then, I load the reaction time tester once again, and test.

My average after 5 was 2.7 seconds :shock: !!! 10 minutes of a dose and my reaction time was 1 whole second faster.

Also, I went into this with 0% expectations, so NONE of it could be placebo. I am honestly shocked by how much it affected my reaction time.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Game Enhancer - Shooter

Post by SadLittlePony »

This dose made me a warrior in Killzone 3 hell yeah! I love this dose I am so glad I bought it.
FamousxVirus
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by FamousxVirus »

I am definitely going to get this for Max Payne 3 New york Minute Hardcore I hope it helps. lol it's so hard
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Great! I would really like to know if someone of "Pro-Players" use I-Doser doses :D And i think effects could be even better if you would believe that it works... You know it's all in your head and it could really improve the effects in my opinion...

EDIT: sorry for gravedigging old topic but user above me replied and i didn't notice date when it was posted
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by LucidGamer »

I'm glad I found a post on the FPS Enh! I was tempted to buy it and now I shall ! thanks for the post :-)
gkurbzy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by gkurbzy »

My reaction time when in good practice is .12 seconds barely off the current top speed and about 3-4 frames or 5-7 frames depending on your television kind of curious to try this now... Next check I'm sooooo trying this
Micavity
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Micavity »

im an avid halo player and i must admit, i was just like you lol, i was like..whaatttt? this is bogus. bought shooter, listened for the 10 mins. after that, everything in game seemed so slowwww, i could hit anything and any given moment. so pumped for this does. i have listened to it before i turn the box on for halo 4 3-4 times now, and my k/d shows it lol
tjorvenblader
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by tjorvenblader »

Well i couldn't believe it either.
so I played a few games of bf4 to see what kind of stats I would get after listening to this dose.
I am not the best bf gamer but i'm by far the least, still I got games were I had 17-0, 24,2 and 35-4!
These are stats I usually don't get very often, but these games were all after eachother and not in the same server.
So I'm saying that this dose is really working for me.
I now use it all the time and you can see your k/d go up :D
would this be concidered cheating? ;p
addseo1115
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by addseo1115 »

I'm glad to be here.
GregKel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by GregKel »

tjorvenblader wrote:Well i couldn't believe it either.
so I played a few games of bf4 to see what kind of stats I would get after listening to this dose.
I am not the best bf gamer but i'm by far the least, still I got games were I had 17-0, 24,2 and 35-4!
These are stats I usually don't get very often, but these games were all after eachother and not in the same server.
So I'm saying that this dose is really working for me.
I now use it all the time and you can see your k/d go up :D
would this be concidered cheating? ;p
Nice one bro! That's a big difference.