I-Doser Premium question

Get user supplied support
Falc618
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

I-Doser Premium question

Post by Falc618 »

I have a question/problem with the I-doser premium. I'd started out with the mobile app, which I like the doses there that have ambient relaxing background music on them. I'd bought the I-Doser premium mostly because of 2 features. MP3 Export & Ambient Moodscapes. Problem is, it only comes with like, a few ambient moodscapes that are only like 10-15 seconds each. If I try to add my own music as a background file, when exporting to MP3 it says that user added backgrounds won't be saved. This pretty much defeats the whole purpose of why I bought I-Doser, so I'm hoping someone can help me or offer some type of solution.

What I want, is to be able to listen to doses with ambient background music like in the mobile app. Is there somewhere we can find/purchase the ambient backgrounds that would go in I-Doser? Is there some way to get an mp3 export with the background music. My idea was to put the doses on an mp3 player so I could use them with headphones while laying down. Otherwise, I'm not thinking that sitting at my computer would really be the best way to relax while listening to a dose. Any suggestions?