A-Bomb

Share dose experiences
emmacordobez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

A-Bomb

Post by emmacordobez »

Hi, friends.
I´ve just tried A-Bomb, and my body is still shaking. Felt like I was like Plastic-man or Elongated-man or that kind of superheroes, enlargind my body more and more. Neck, head, heart, hands, legs, everything. This is freaking cool!
Recommended dose to hear time to time!
k0vim4rk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: A-Bomb

Post by k0vim4rk »

The same happened to me. It was an awesome feeling.
exangel
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by exangel »

i tried it once long ago when i started dosing,
i didnt get full effect but it was amazing none the less, i felt the bomb 8)
RiverSong
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by RiverSong »

Yep, pretty intense. I just tried it for the first time on the mobile app and I had many visuals one was green and purple colors. (although I couldn't even remember the visions when I tried to explain them to my man lol) A rapid heart beat that move all the way through my body, plus a warming sensation from my hips up but mostly in my face and hands. I was laying on my bed under my blankets lol and it was freezing. But I have noticed that every time you replay any of these beats you experience something different, so I can't wait to try it again.
bitcohen
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bitcohen »

I tried A-Bomb also. I wasn't sure what to expect really.

If you've ever sat in one of those electrocution boardwalk chairs with the two handlebars that vibrate. That's what it felt like. My entire body was buzzing hard to the point where I started laughing at how awesome it felt. And then, everything stop and I felt ... new?

When it was over, I was seriously twitching and freaking out. That was flat out awesome.
Cheers, https://bitgid.com/