Lucid Dream-but it was a bad one.

Be aware in dreams
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Lucid Dream-but it was a bad one.

Post by lynam95 »

last night, I put lucid dream on my cd player and turned it on, and went to sleep. around 2 am, I woke up and thought "that's not that unusual" and went back to sleep. Then, I started having this wierd dream. It felt close to being a nightmare. All I remember now is that I was at my house, and out of nowhere an atomic bomb drops out of the sky and explodes on us. I'm the only one alive, and my family is dead, and some guy says to me: "You must sacrifice yourself." I woke up right after.
haha, wasn't a good night's sleep for me.
Frankoman
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Frankoman »

Did you have glasses and were you surrounded by millions of books?
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lynam95 »

nah, just my crazy imagination.
D.Erugs
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Lucid Dream but it was a bad one

Post by D.Erugs »

I was 7, the first time I had a lucid dream. At first i just ate ice cream, then i became frightened and woke myself up.
thrice123321
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by thrice123321 »

thats crazy dude i had a dream almost exactly like that except i didn't survive i just woke up right after it was pretty crazy, althought i dont think you had a lucid dream but i dont even know a whole lot about them so dont rely on my opinion but congrats
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Lucid Dream but it was a bad one

Post by lynam95 »

D.Erugs wrote:I was 7, the first time I had a lucid dream. At first i just ate ice cream, then i became frightened and woke myself up.
lol
Randalllsak
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Lucid Dream but it was a bad one

Post by Randalllsak »

In two dreams Ive had recently, one from last night and one from the night before dream characters have been mentioning things about nightmares. In the first instance a dc asked if I ever get nightmares, and in the last instance a dc mentioned a nightmare induced lucid dreamnild. At the time I didnt know if it was a real thing but i searched it up and as it turns out it is. Should I try this, and if anyones used it how helpful has it been to you?
Yarborough
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Lucid Dream-but it was a bad one.

Post by Yarborough »

Randalllsak wrote:In this informative Sleep Pursuits site Ive read recently, one from last night and one from the night before dream characters have been mentioning things about nightmares. In the first instance a dc asked if I ever get nightmares, and in the last instance a dc mentioned a nightmare induced lucid dreamnild. At the time I didnt know if it was a real thing but i searched it up and as it turns out it is. Should I try this, and if anyones used it how helpful has it been to you?
I'm not sure I understand, Randall. What's a "nightmare induced" lucid dream?