A good beginner drug

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

A good beginner drug

Post by LeeviON »

So guys, i've decided to try drugs. What would be a good beginner drug for a 13 year old that you can get from pharmacy without recipe? It would be nice if it would be:
1. Non-dangerous
2. Not too strong
3. Not too mild
Of course those three things aren't mandatory but anyways..

Random facts that may help:
I weight 55kg wich is 122 lbs
I am 13 years old
Dest1
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Dest1 »

cough medicine? lol.
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by LeeviON »

I cannot take DXM since i can't buy it myself and we dont have it at home.

EDIT:
So, now i took 1 pill of paracetamol and 3 pills of ibuprofen. I'll post something here when the effects come...
Bastard
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Bastard »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You won't get any effects from those pills.
And you live in Finland, correct? You can buy dxm even if you are only 13.
But dxm ain't good for you, moreso if you are 13.

I'd wait a couple years and then get some weed.
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by LeeviON »

Bastard wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
You won't get any effects from those pills.
And you live in Finland, correct? You can buy dxm even if you are only 13.
But dxm ain't good for you, moreso if you are 13.

I'd wait a couple years and then get some weed.
Maybe i will..

But wait a sec you can get some effects from paracetamol, since it is a painkiller.
Bastard
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Bastard »

Yeah well it's just the painkilling, if ya want to get a buzz out of em you'll kill your liver
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

not much good stuff you can find in a pharmacy. Over the counter pain killers mostly just ease pain and don't give the euphoria/good feelings that other stronger pain killers do. Check out caffeine pills or energy drinks (if they're still legal in finland). They can give a short lasting buzz that can be kind of fun.
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by LeeviON »

whale wrote:not much good stuff you can find in a pharmacy. Over the counter pain killers mostly just ease pain and don't give the euphoria/good feelings that other stronger pain killers do. Check out caffeine pills or energy drinks (if they're still legal in finland). They can give a short lasting buzz that can be kind of fun.
What kind of feeling energy drinks give? I thought it would be only "energy"..

By the way in the pharmacy they sell some pills that are meant to the diabetics, they raise your blood sugar (or whatever) a lot. You are meant to take them 1 pill a day, but when you take like 10, you will laugh to everything for the next 2 hours.. :D it is kinda fun.
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

LeeviON wrote: What kind of feeling energy drinks give? I thought it would be only "energy"..

By the way in the pharmacy they sell some pills that are meant to the diabetics, they raise your blood sugar (or whatever) a lot. You are meant to take them 1 pill a day, but when you take like 10, you will laugh to everything for the next 2 hours.. :D it is kinda fun.
Yeah not really a high or anything but caffiene can be kind of eurphoric and overall feel pretty good sometimes. And i'd be careful experimenting with random stuff, you might end up hurting yourself. If your parents drink try grabbing some alcohol.
Super Sm1th
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

This may be a little late on the thread...

Post by Super Sm1th »

i was your age when i decided i wanted to try drugs although i knew everything from 5methoxydimethyltryptamine (5MeO-DMT) to dextromethorphan (DXM). I was to young to get my own marijuana, or to buy more unique drugs such as mushrooms, cocaine etc.

First drug I EVER tried was alcohol: I took 3.25 beers and two jugs of straight up whiskey. Got hammered, I was with my friends and it last maybe 3 - 4 hours. Crazy shit!
Then I tried Vicodin (Hydrocodone/APAP), I found this shit in my house I took 4 pills 20mg of hydrocodone and 2000mg of apap. I got euphoria, I was nodding out a little, and very sleepy and felt lazy in a cool way. Everything was just slowwinnng downn for me. After, it wared off i vomited 3 times.
Then I tried DXM, i chugged a bottle anything from 100-250mg, I got the amazing Technicolor of dxm and seeing everything farther away. I was getting losts in my own thoughts and very wierd dreams.
Then I tried nutmeg, it was a complete bust, i took the medium amount can't remeber, but it didnt do shit. It woke me up at 2 in the morning thinking I was tripping but I wasnt.
After, that I tried DHP AKA benadryl, I tried 200mg of that, basically I had mild hallucinations, lost my train of thought, had AP like sensations and felt like I weighed a hundred fuckin pounds. Heard some voices, and actually picked up a phone and talked to my friend, even though no one called.

That was my experience with drugs from age 14-16.
Super Sm1th
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Super Sm1th »

i was your age when i decided i wanted to try drugs although i knew everything from 5methoxydimethyltryptamine (5MeO-DMT) to dextromethorphan (DXM). I was to young to get my own marijuana, or to buy more unique drugs such as mushrooms, cocaine etc.

First drug I EVER tried was alcohol: I took 3.25 beers and two jugs of straight up whiskey. Got hammered, I was with my friends and it last maybe 3 - 4 hours. Crazy shit!
Then I tried Vicodin (Hydrocodone/APAP), I found this shit in my house I took 4 pills 20mg of hydrocodone and 2000mg of apap. I got euphoria, I was nodding out a little, and very sleepy and felt lazy in a cool way. Everything was just slowwinnng downn for me. After, it wared off i vomited 3 times.
Then I tried DXM, i chugged a bottle anything from 100-250mg, I got the amazing Technicolor of dxm and seeing everything farther away. I was getting losts in my own thoughts and very wierd dreams.
Then I tried nutmeg, it was a complete bust, i took the medium amount can't remeber, but it didnt do shit. It woke me up at 2 in the morning thinking I was tripping but I wasnt.
After, that I tried DHP AKA benadryl, I tried 200mg of that, basically I had mild hallucinations, lost my train of thought, had AP like sensations and felt like I weighed a hundred fuckin pounds. Heard some voices, and actually picked up a phone and talked to my friend, even though no one called.

Super Sm1th
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Super Sm1th »

daisyprincess
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: A good beginner drug

Post by daisyprincess »

You gotta try lexotanil it really works my friend gave me once and my legs feels like shaking in the air :D
sallyjohn85
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: A good beginner drug

Post by sallyjohn85 »

Try on

Cannabis

Nicotine

LSD

MDMA
killapoppy
Level 0 (<10)