unhandled exception detected?

Get user supplied support
smplysydny
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

unhandled exception detected?

Post by smplysydny »

Everytime I try to open idoser an error message comes up that says...

"an unhandled exception detected. the program will be terminated"
Provide value on 'System.Windows.Markup.StaticExtension' threw an exception.\
-additional info-
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
at IDoser.MainWindow.InitializeComponent()
at IDoser.MainWindow..ctor()
at IDoser.IDoserApp.Main()

What is causing this and how can it be fixed? I have redownloaded it several times but it keeps happening.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: unhandled exception detected?

Post by idoser »

We are very sorry to hear that our Binaural Brainwave Doses did not work for you.

When you place an order at our online store at http://www.i-doser.com/store you will receive an email with a link to your files. Save them from your web browser, unzip them, and play them with the Player Application.

If you do not know how to unzip a file please refer to Microsoft's support for unzipping located here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/ ... 01033.aspx

Note that downloaded doses from http://www.i-doser.com/store are for PC users only using the I-Doser Player Application for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. Earlier versions of Windows and the MAC OS are not supported and may not operate properly.. These files will not work on any other media player.

To download and install the I-Doser Player Application, please visit http://www.i-doser.com/download

If you would like to convert these to MP3 files, you can purchase I-Doser Premium. It also has some other great enhancements like skins and visualization. Check it out here: http://sites.fastspring.com/idoser/product/idoser

If you are having problems with the I-Doser Player Application (error messages or unable to play) please follow these instructions:

1. UNINSTALL I-Doser AND any earlier versions of I-Doser.
2. Install the Microsoft .net 4 framework. This is a free download from Microsoft available here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... 86f32c0992
3. Download a copy of I-Doser Free or Premium available here: http://www.i-doser.com/download
4. Run installer and re-install I-Doser.

When you purchase an I-Doser .drg Dose File, it is licensed to just the computer you buy it on. If you attempt to copy this file to another computer, it will not run. Please purchase separate doses for separate computers.

If you would like to purchase CDs or MP3s of our products, please visit http://sites.fastspring.com/idoser/product/mp3
Thank you
Zelaphin
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Zelaphin »

Happens the same to me!! I don't know what else to do, I followed the instructions and it worked at first but then I closed it, opened it again and it started with the "Unhandled exception detected".... Do you know what else to do?
Pearlune
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Pearlune »

Check if by any chance your .drg files are on read only. Uncheck that, it should work then.
emmacordobez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by emmacordobez »

Pearlune wrote:Check if by any chance your .drg files are on read only. Uncheck that, it should work then.
THIS worked for me!
farizydtm
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by farizydtm »

I dont know what happen. I have some problem here too. Unhandling exception is not visual 3d. sometimes that error show up when I try to select it into qeuque.

I already install microsoft .NET framework 4.6 and still get error message.
Pearlune wrote:
Check if by any chance your .drg files are on read
only. Uncheck that, it should work then.
I'try and still doesnt work
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

You probably aren't unzipping your .drg files from the ,zip file completely. Do not open the ,zip file in the program. Extract the .drg file completely then open the .drg file. Or your drg file is read only.
QT-Pro
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by QT-Pro »

The same thing is happening to me only it's worse than just the program closing. After installation the program cannot be found on the hard drive anywhere so once I try to reinstall it tells me it is already installed and must be uninstalled first. I proceed with that and reinstall but still there is no sign of any installation in my Program Files (x86) folder which is where it was supposed to have done its default install.

If I allow the program to open immediately following install I can use it to browse all my drg files. Despite what the exception says, none are in read only mode and all have been extracted from their original archives. The moment I attempt to open any file this is what I get:
The media is write protected.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at IDoser.DoseFileParser.SaveFile(DoseItem dose, String fileName)
at IDoser.DoseFileParser.LoadFile(String fileName)
at IDoser.Librarian.LoadDoseFile(Window owner, String fileName)
at IDoser.Librarian.ProcessShellFile(Window owner, String fileName)
at IDoser.LibraryWindow.OnBrowseForFile(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
at System.Windows.Window.Show()
at System.Windows.Window.ShowDialog()
at IDoser.MainWindow.OnBrowseLibrary(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
at IDoser.IDoserApp.Main()
Any ideas please?
QT-Pro
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by QT-Pro »

I believe I have solved this issue. Although I cannot speak for anyone else, in my case it appears my Comodo internet security suite was sandboxing the program which is why it was invisible in Windows. It also meant that no files could be written to disk due to running in a virtual environment.

The solution was to disable the sandbox option and then reinstall. Now the program is not only visible but it also allows me to open the doses I purchased. :D
drackiem
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by drackiem »

I found the solution !! :eek:

:P it does have to do with read only permissions, but the best solution is to get to the properties and add everyone permissions for the program files idoser folder, you can check tutorials on internet for doing that,

before doing it, add all your dose files to the program files idoser folder :!: and every time you buy a new dose also quit the read only permision on it, or do the entire process to get "everyone" permission for the new files indepdently

you need to get all the program and doses folders with "everyone" permission to modify all categories, 8)

and now it will work, sorry for not explaining step by step as they vary from windows versions, :nod: so search for tutorials for your windows, im almost sure that will work for all :D

(by the way also add the folder to the excluded antivirus list, :retard: because the antivirus use to detect the software and block it many times )