Desox or Dila or Laudanum? Anyone tried them?

Share dose experiences
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Desox or Dila or Laudanum? Anyone tried them?

Post by owlmaid »

Just wondering about anyone's personal experiences. I bought them, but haven't tried them out yet. I like to know if I'm going to be more in a mellow state at the end or in more of a awake twitchy state.
KimJongNumberUn
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Desox or Dila or Laudanum? Anyone tried them?

Post by KimJongNumberUn »

Nah bro, but im am DYING to try Dila and Desox! i dont have any money im broke as fuck... but try em out i wanna hear what they are iike
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

I don't know about those prescriptions I don't think there's even a MP3 version of them for me to try but I definitely want to try Vico and the Oxy doses.
KimJongNumberUn wrote:Nah bro, but im am DYING to try Dila and Desox! i dont have any money im broke as fuck... but try em out i wanna hear what they are iike
KimJong I'm sorry to sneak up on you but... have you tried Budder yet? :D
KimJongNumberUn
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by KimJongNumberUn »

I havent bought it :( i really want to... however i found it on spotify! ill try it but im with my mom and from what i hear its intense i dont wanna trip... she already thinks im smoking weed ( im not ) i cant afford to do that... i can give you the link if you want
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

Haha oh man I'm sorry about your mom. I don't know is that something I-Doser is ok with? I wouldn't want to get you in trouble with them. I'm good right now, I'd just love a heads up about that particular one if the opportunity presents itself! ;-)

Check out official dose albums on Google Play, they're really affordable.
nudelus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by nudelus »

All of them are amazing.
-Dila is everything the description says, if it hits you, it hits damn good and hard. Still Oxymorphone is my fav in terms of perfect bliss.
-Desox is a much cleaner form of crystal, it feels much smoother and with less euphoria. But it last longer and make me more awake and clearheaded.
-Laudanum is a strange dose, but in a good way. It makes you totally relaxed and happy, but withouth making you tired. You definetly feel the drunkenness, but you aren`t stupid. You are just totally fine with the actual moment.

Greets,
Michael
Tibbers13
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Tibbers13 »

owlmaid wrote:Just wondering about anyone's personal experiences. I bought them, but haven't tried them out yet. I like to know if I'm going to be more in a mellow state at the end or in more of a awake twitchy state.
I like Dila, have never tried the other 2
Dila makes me feel numb and happy
ThetaTripper
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ThetaTripper »

I've tried Dila before and holy shit is good. Basically the description sums up what you get: it can be either completely ineffective or it can be 100% out of this world. So i've tried it a few times and I can say that it sucks when it doesn't kick in, but I'd keep trying because the experience was worth the chances. So my first experience with the full effects was my second attempt. I'll break it down:

At first I felt very relaxed. My muscles were becoming less tense and tense and I was feeling strong waves of euphoria. Over time it would grow stronger and stronger until I was so relaxed it was almost uncomfortable. It was a wierd experience at that point because it was unsettling and uncomfortable but at the same time utter bliss. My mind was altered in a psycaldellic way and I found myself experiencing ego death and contemplating questions about life and how we relate to life. What is time? Where do we go when we die? Should we be afraid of death? All this while in utter but slightly unsettling bliss.

This is the strongest recreational drug dose I've ever had, and definitely a keeper. BUY IT! :D