Hand Of God (It done fucked me up boys)

Share dose experiences
ThetaTripper
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hand Of God (It done fucked me up boys)

Post by ThetaTripper »

Hey guys I just got done with Hand of God and holy shit I feel so fucking blazed right now. Lemme explain: so for a while i haven't been touching my computer doses, just my phone ones. So far i'd been enjoying the effects of the app version and today I was like "y'know what sounds good? Turning on my computer and using one of the doses on there." So what did I do? I decided for my return to the computer version doses to do "Hand of God", one of the most powerful doses that I-doser sells. This was also my first time using the computer one. It had been sitting on my pc library for a while now and I hadn't touched it for some ungodly reason yet, but I decided to give it a go today.

So most doses i've ever done, i've gotten a high from them, but not a complete high. I've always been able to keep some sense of sobriety from them. With Hand of God, this is the first dose i've felt complete and 100 percent loss of sobriety. I called my bf afterwards and I was talking to him and he asked "are you high? You sound drunk and high". I was tripping over myself, rambling, spacing out between thoughts then laughing at myself immediately afterwards. Even now I feel hazy in the head and I swear I love every minute of it. If I-Doser is trying to sell Digital Drugs, this is their most successful dose ever. I don't feel any sobriety in my bones rn and I feel completely lifted and actually 100 high. Most doses I can feel some sobriety when I get done, but this takes all that sobriety away and sends you on a trip. I read people saying stuff like "after I got done, I had a deep conversation with my stuffed animal" yeah because you were HIGH AF. It was really weird when I space out, because it feels like my mind is escaping to some wierd dimmension I can't even visualize for a second, and I feel complete deattachment from reality and what's going on around me. It's funny too because during the dose I wasn't feeling anything, like most doses do. Every other dose i've felt something happen during the dose, and the high actually seems to peak during the dose. Not Hand of God. I guess with HoG the effect during dose I felt was a complete deattachment from everything around me, a full mental stutdown as the dose took control of my psyche.

This is some crazy shit, you should try it right now. Do it. It's fucking great.

10/10. Would seem drunk and high to my bf again. :p
michel333alfa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Hand Of God (It done fucked me up boys)

Post by michel333alfa »

Woooow. I wish i could get that good results!
michel333alfa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Hand Of God (It done fucked me up boys)

Post by michel333alfa »

Btw, how long did it last?