Request new doses
GloB
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Ritalin !! Definitely a must-have !!!

Post by GloB »

Ritalin !!
This really is a must-have !!!
I can't believe nobody thought of this yet...
:D

It's the stuff they give to what people used to call 'hyperactive' kids - nowadays often diagnosed as suffering from ADHD - to help them concentrate and not be over-sensitive to external stimulae, like sounds, movement, etc...

Some friends of mine teach in a special school for children with behavioral deficiencies and laerning disablities, a lot of whom suffer from ADHD. There's a large amount of Ritalin circulating in tha place, so it's not hard for them to hold back some pill here or there... ;-)
A couple of years ago, some of them gave the stuff a try. Apparently, when you take Ritalin as a 'normal' person without ADHD, you become what they decribed as "super 'focused".
:-D

E.g. One of those guys takes an evening course in italian or spanish or something, and he said he studied his next course in a fraction of the time it normally takes him to do it...
You don't only feel the result in a 'studying' type of task though, you feel extremely focused and concentrated in whatever activity you are doing at the time.
8)

Sure sounds like something i would like to give a try...!
:D
superjonahgo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by superjonahgo »

I was thinking the same thing.
Kato
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kato »

Ritalin = amphetamine = speed.

Or so I believed...

Brain+ might do a similar thing, too.
GloB
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by GloB »

LOL :-D

how can you seriously believe they're giving amphetamine to children ?
children that are 'hyperactive' for that matter...

Kato
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kato »

Sorry, it's methylphenidate, which is "amphetamine-like." Close enough. :-P
alamar
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by alamar »

GloB wrote:LOL :-D

how can you seriously believe they're giving amphetamine to children ?
children that are 'hyperactive' for that matter...

read about dexedrine (d-amphetamine, without l-isomer) & adderall (simple amphetamine - racemic).

it helps with attention deficit, but doesn't make adhd people more 'active' than they are already... also notice that prescription amphetamines are usually made as 'sustained-release' tablets which prevents getting high by just swallowing them ;)
Lia
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Lia »

I would be overjoyed to experience a methylphenidate dose on iDoser that actually recreates the feeling of taking an extremely high dose of the drug.

As an ex-abuser of ritalin, this would be the primary dose I would use, as even though I am off the drug, I still get little craving and as opposed to reverting back to old, very unhealthy habits, I'd love to just lay down and get that same euphoric, teeth-grinding feeling.
Unnamed
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Unnamed »

They definately do give speed to kids, as young as 3 i believe. Even Methamphetamine is schedualed lower then some of the more dangerous drugs like marijuana and mushrooms, since it's still a legally prescribed drug(desoxyn).

BTW, Adderall is actually a combination of 3 different amphetamine salts, which is funny when you think about the hypocracy of the war on drugs, since amphetamine can be harder on the body then methamphetamine, at similar doses.

It's just not the kind of things you hear about in the midst of the speed kills propaganda, though it is ironic(in that sad way)the way all these parents jump on the "drugs are bad" bandwagen while feeding thier children the same shit(or worse).
not quite jakes self
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by not quite jakes self »

the best anti adhd would stimulaate the brain to produce more dopomine and speed up the glucose metabolism i think
Tibbers13
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Ritalin !! Definitely a must-have !!!

Post by Tibbers13 »

my brain can't process how some people don't believe in ADHD, the reason stims like ritilan and adderall usually help is because its caused by a part of the brain being too slow, so the rest speeds up, amphetamines speed up that part and slow down the rest in turn, normal people when they take the medication, do not get a therapeutic effect, they get a recreational effect, Methylphenidate is not an amphetamine, it is a stimulant similar but it is not an amphetamine, also half of adhd people carry their disorder into adulthood.