Focus Doses

Get user supplied support
ddin0b
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Focus Doses

Post by ddin0b »

Hello,

I am a student and I'm trying to figure which dose of the focusing doses is the best for my needs.
my study is more mathematical, programming in C++, statistics and less reading and remembering details.
Which doses are good for logical thinking and making me more effective when trying to solve problems?
And more important- should I listen the dose before I start working or while doing my assignments?

Thank you!
Happy dosing :D
WilbertPey
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Focus Doses

Post by WilbertPey »

ddin0b wrote:Hello,

I always use these probiotics and am a student and I'm trying to figure which dose of the focusing doses is the best for my needs.
my study is more mathematical, programming in C++, statistics and less reading and remembering details.
Which doses are good for logical thinking and making me more effective when trying to solve problems?
And more important- should I listen the dose before I start working or while doing my assignments?

Thank you!
Happy dosing :D
How dangerous is experimenting with the doses on your own to figure out what works best for you? Did anyone start with a small dose and increase it until they got the effect that they wanted?
Last edited by WilbertPey on Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
michel333alfa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Focus Doses

Post by michel333alfa »

WilbertPey wrote:How dangerous is experimenting with the doses on your own to figure out what works best for you? Did anyone start with a small dose and increase it until they got the effect that they wanted?
It shoulnt be dangerous at all