Brain priority of i-doser effects

Any science related discussion
dosefiend
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Brain priority of i-doser effects

Post by dosefiend »

As many know, the human brain is separated into two hemispheres, being the right side and left side of the brain.

The left side is responsible for sequential analysis, contemplation of the present and or past, verbal communication and logical functions, (such as the ability to solve math problems involving numbers and/or patterns, and even general common sense).

The right side however, is responsible for imagination, contemplation of the future, ability to convey art into feelings, and the contemplation of shapes, colours, and motion, and the apreciation of music.

This is most likely a major factor in the effects presented by binuarial beats on the brain at any given time. Should the user have spent the majority of the day, or the past few hours at least in areas such as school when one uses the left side of the brain in contemplation of history or of figures and patterns, he would be already tuned to using the left side of the brain at beggining of the dose. The left side of the brain, used in the contemplation of the past as well as numbers, patterns, verbal communication, would cause the user to feel more physical effects of the dose, such as incoherent speech and dizzyness, along with possible distortion of ones memory or sense of time.

Should the user have spent the few hours preceding the dose either looking at or creating art, listening to music, or contemplating the future (even thinking of ones death), they would be tuned to using the right side of their brain. This would cause the user to feel more mental effects of a dose, such as stimulated emotions, and thoughts of the future. This would also affect ones perception of colours, sounds, and shapes, thus producing hallucinations of sounds, and the change of perception of the colours and shapes around the user.

Studies have been done of the brain proving that people can be diversitated into two main groups, the physical (athletic, left side of brain) group, and the mental (scientific/ art conceptual group right side of brain), although many people tend to have a strong mix of traits from both groups, some are mainly catagorized into only one of the groups.. This could also have an affect on the pre-determination of the effects held on a user. Conceptually, people who are set into only one of the groups mainly use the side of the brain associated with their group. This could cause a strengthening of that part of the brain, causing a user NOT to easily feel the affects of a dose on that side of their brain, which also means that, being the side of the brain they normaly use, they will be "Immune" to the I-doser affects.

The point of this all is that one can control the path of his dose by the hours spent preluding it, and, those who are immune may be able to spend a day using they're "commonly unused" part of their brain, which will temporarily reset them to using the other half of the brain and allo them to feel i-doser affects.

Thank you for reading and please feel free to republish this article or continue in my research.

-dosefiend
jjong1
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jjong1 »

Dosefriend,

Thank you. This was a very interesting read and I emailed it to some people who listen to BB-waves regulary.

Regards,
Jelmer
smith2287
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Thanks

Post by smith2287 »

Thanks
It is very nice article :)
Paulu
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Paulu »

Well, I'm french, and i don't understand if this article means that we can"t use the beta waves, because it's dangerous anyway, or if we can ;) .

Thanks very much for answering.
demonkingjj
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by demonkingjj »

Interesting post man. I`ll try playing some guitar, drawing, etc for an hour or so before trying a beat - see if that does anything.
Kre8tiv
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Brain priority of i-doser effects

Post by Kre8tiv »

That was a great article/post! .....i never thought about that, but I definitely agree with you. :nod:
kikooo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Brain priority of i-doser effects

Post by kikooo »

I have been viewing this article, I admire it! Supporting data to a large extent is my last part of managing this information. I have been looking for this specific data. Thank you very much and good luck.

Although I am working in another field, I am still interested in your topic. I am engaged in biotechnology. Generally speaking, I am doing some genetic sequencing work(such as microbial genome sequencing). If you are interested in this aspect, welcome to discuss it together.