Yesterday I got cocaine MP3 dose to work

Share dose experiences
michel333alfa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Yesterday I got cocaine MP3 dose to work

Post by michel333alfa »

DELETED
Last edited by michel333alfa on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Yesterday I got cocaine MP3 dose to work

Post by Jad mitri »

Congratulations!!! Nice experience. More practice more intence and weirder the experiences waiting for you it's like anything in this life the more you work harder the more skilled you become. Well i will tell you the truth i personally am against nicotine or anything that causes addiction because it works inverse of meditation. When you feel sleepy try to mediate with your eyes open just focus on a point or an object and keep staring at it it's okay to start blinking but when you get in the trance state you'll forget about blinking you can also use a candle just focus on the flame and relax. I personally try to focus my meditations in morning times right after i wake up (like 15 min. after i wake up) because your brain would be in a relaxed and more opened state to exept any dose faster (Hint: Try subliminals they work perfect in the morning) Even if you surrender to sleep, to not waste time try to put subliminals while you sleep it will reprogram your mind while you do nothing just sleep. And you can postpone the meditation till morning in the next day.
michel333alfa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by michel333alfa »

Tbh nicotine isn't that bad. Cigarettes are that addictive because of chemicals called harmane and norharmane. Nicotine itself isn't very toxic and addictive. I vaped for 6 days and im still not addicted and I don't want to vape the nicotine e-juice and I don't feel the need to. I use nicotine for studying as a nootropic. Very effective indeed. Also nicotine in it's clean form isn't a carcinogen. It is only carcinogenic in resin(cigarettes or snus for example).
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

Well if it isn't bad it's okay. Sorry i don't understand in those things very well i heard the word nicotine and i thought it's some sort of cigarettes. So enjoy your adventures with i doser and ofcourse good luck!!! :)
michel333alfa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by michel333alfa »

Thank, you too!