Few questions about Salvia Divinorum

Discuss visionary plants
JackW
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Few questions about Salvia Divinorum

Post by JackW »

Hey guys, I'm getting REALLY interested in trying out salvia because I honestly don't have the patience for I-Doser anymore since it's working less and less frequently for me. I looked up salvia after seeing it being very popular on this section of the forum, and after finding out that it's non habit forming and that there are no serious side-effects I'd really like to try it out.

Anyway, as someone who has never tried out drugs before, I have a few questions.

1) Are there any retail stores in the UK that sell bongs and/or salvia extracts? I don't want to have to order a bong online with my parent's credit card and make them think I'm a druggie or something.
2) Can the extract be had orally? I read about the quid method (roll up a few leaves of salvia into a ball, then chew it slowly and leave it under your tongue for half an hour) and it would solve the aforementioned question 1 issue since a bong wouldn't be needed, but it only mentioned using rolled-up leaves rather than the extract.
3) If or when I purchase a bong and try and smoke the extracts, would a simple household match give off enough heat? I found a lighter in some drawers a few months ago but that run out, and again I don't want to have to ask my parents for one.
Kushbubbles
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Few questions about Salvia Divinorum

Post by Kushbubbles »

You should not try salvia, Salvia is one of the most intense drugs i have ever done and i have experimented with blotter acid and peyottee. YOU WILL HAVE A SUPER INTENSE TRIP , like mind blowing completely mentally insane for 20 minutes, There are mental after effects of any trip so dont think just because u dont burn out afterwards that it didnt have an effect on you, But if you truly are daring enough to smoke salvia, its about 40 us dollars a half gram and you find it in any local head shop around the uk, i smoked tons of it when i visited, YOU MUST MUST MUST use a bong if you want it to work right, and you can find the bongs in the same headshop u buy the salvia in. MATCHES WILLL WORK, the shit in salvia that makes you trip needs to be vaporized at high temperatures so you must light three matches and cooook the salvia , take one clean hit and hold it in, 10 seconds later youll be tripping your nutsack off. be carefull man salvia is some heavy shit
eric52
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Few questions about Salvia Divinorum

Post by eric52 »

I'm with Kushbubbles. They don't call it diviner's sage without good reason. I tried it a few times back when it was legal, worked up to a threshold dose, and went for broke. That was more than enough. It's not bad, but it changes you forever. Intensity and insanity don't even come close to describing it. Salvanorin A is NOT a recreational drug. Do not try it for fun.