ADHD: Oxytocin + Dopamin

Share dose experiences
dehe35
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

ADHD: Oxytocin + Dopamin

Post by dehe35 »

Dopamin:
fills the dopamine hunger of ADHD, which makes everything so annoying. Not as pushing as Ritalin or Speed, more calming like Levodopa.

Oxytocin:
gives you the feeling of „everything is good“, no more need for hyperactivity.

Why to combine?
Oxytocin alone doesn‘t fill the dopamine hunger. You would be calm, but unpleasant.
With Oxtocin, my hyperactivity (which is like RLS, but with the dopamine-failure in an different part of the body) went away, i wasn‘t being able to whip with my foot anymore. But still, it was unpleasant. That unpleasant feeling is being eliminated by the Dopamine dose.

I took Oxytocin first, then Dopamin, and i‘m calm and feel balanced. Maybe the other way around is better, haven‘t tested it.

Also, I don‘t know how concentration is, haven‘t tested it. But it seems to give a good „flow“.
eric52
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: ADHD: Oxytocin + Dopamin

Post by eric52 »

Interesting dehe35, and thanks for the info. Do you use nicotine? I've found bupropion (prescribed) an effective dopamine support. How long did the i-dose last?
dehe35
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: ADHD: Oxytocin + Dopamin

Post by dehe35 »

@eric
Hello eric :)
I stopped smoking a few months ago, but you are on the right track - ADHD is verry simmilar to a nicotine addiction. Your medicine is an amphetamine, so it is normnal that it helps against adhd symptoms.

(funny anecdote: the doc in the hospital wasn't being able to find the correct dosage of ritalin, because i was smoking at that time and the nicotine was changing the ritalin.)

Sadly, I didn't take care about how long it lasts, it was just the "wow" effect when using it.