HASH

Share dose experiences
Joao Victor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

HASH

Post by Joao Victor »

Hash left me very well, it was intense relaxation and well-being, it made me forget about life's problems and worries, my body was so relaxed that when I finished the dose I think I spent about 10 minutes thinking if I would get up or not , because in addition to losing track of time, I became very light, and I just wanted to enjoy it. An interesting thing that I realized was that in the middle of the dose, my heart rate changed, I can't say if it accelerated or decelerated, but it started beating at a different rate, along with a pleasurable sensation as it happens in real orgasms, it was very, very good
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: HASH

Post by Jad mitri »

Congratulations to you!!! With this experience i can say it's 100% real because this is exactly what I experienced when i started to work with i doser doses. Let's be honest when you start to work and experience affects with i doser you will discover that it is really better than normal drugs. My favorite affect is that it will help me to reach a state where i would forget all life hardships and be in a state of bliss. Thank you for sharing your experience with us it was really nice and enjoyable to read!!!