I wasn't on any drugs/doses when I wrote this

Recommend and discuss writing
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

I wasn't on any drugs/doses when I wrote this

Post by sharperguy »

One day, there was a little maggot, and his name was Fred.

Now, once in a while, Fred and his little pet gerbil (Malekith) would sit on a turtle and force it to give in to the terrorists demands. The turtles were supplied by the U.S. Navy officer Sgt. R. MacDonald, who could often be seen in stripy tights and a red wig - usually whilst slagging off chickens.

Now Fred, who was a smug little so-and-so, decided he was going to do something about the rampant speaker infestation which had developed in his home not three weeks ago. He flushed the armchair and got to work.

First of all, he tried squashing the speakers with his mandibles, but that only made them angrier. So he tried burning them alive with the purple hosepipe - but no such luck - he was out of gas.

By that time it was too late. He felt himself slipping away. So cold. So cold.

"Coagulation?" Exclaimed Sam.
"Too true," said Fred, "and if it wasn't for those darn Saturation Police I would be a free man this very day".
"You ought to protest!" Malekith had a slight hint of marmalade in his voice. This usually meant he was craving a Tornado Sundae, but he had just devoured one last Tuesday so he was not due it.
"I agree, it's too often that you see a fine young maggot such as yourself on the leaves because of failures in the Executive." Sam was raging now.
"Then again," It was the Oblong Furniture Sewer's turn to join in now. "Then again, you can't rule out the possibility that you were set up."
"That's right!" Agreed Fred.

Just then, a wilder-beast popped his head in to see what all the commotion was about. He was quickly followed by two Russian gunships, brandishing Jamaican rum and looking very displeased.

At this point of the story, I think it is necessary to point out that no Teddy bears were harmed during it's concoction, and that all allegations regarding my earlier works are FALSE.

Later that day, Fred and Malekith set off on their journey. This was actually quite surprising, considering that not moments ago they had been tied up with cornmeal whilst being force-fed aubergine from a kettle. But they had decided that it was not enough to lead a life of marrow farming and nasal grazing. Somehow, somewhere, they were going to make a stand.

They had called all their friends the evening before to inform them of there imminent departure, which would take place under the fifth bus in aisle one. Unfortunately, due to the circumstances, they were not able to honour this commitment and now were hurrying off in the other direction.
Can anyone think of a dose that would help me think of a chapter 2?
D4RK-Poet
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by D4RK-Poet »

Brain + / Recreational (VERY STRONG) / 30 Minutes / Brain + is our hybrid recreational smart drug. It was not designed to get you high or remove reality, it is designed you bring you to that next level. If you want to escape reality, there are many doses for you. If you want to massage your brain, spur creative and deep thoughts, ponder existence, then BRAIN + is for you. It brings your brain level to the hz rail responsible for creative and deep smart thinking. As the dose ends its cycle, you will find you mind wandering on some of lifes mysteries. Who know, maybe you can even solve them when you brain if overclocked to a pure, clear, mode of thinking.
D4RK-Poet
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by D4RK-Poet »

What do you mean?
D4RK-Poet
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by D4RK-Poet »

It was funny. I just was confused on your meaning. :o
namsharas
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by namsharas »

Actually it was not easy for me to interpret the meanings of what you people are talking about here. As it looks to me I am not finding the right literary expertise as I might have thought about. Frankly speaking I am rather tired of the same people talking about drugs and related things we need some exceptions dear. Was also considering the pros and cons of a Rehab and your feedbacks would be very helpful for me.
starlightsurprise-xo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: I wasn't on any drugs/doses when I wrote this

Post by starlightsurprise-xo »

love it
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

Were you on any drugs/doses when you wrote this?
Narcissique
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Narcissique »

dp100 wrote:Were you on any drugs/doses when you wrote this?
He says no in the title of the subject ^^

Anyway, It's very nice!
kingboo1
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by kingboo1 »

Very good here is a smiley :D
eric52
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by eric52 »

Chapter 2 is overdue. If you can get a handle on your flow of folly, it should more than pour. In this space of sound, sharperguy, I hope you're still around.
janvijately
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by janvijately »

I have to read it twice before getting into any thing meaningful :D