My i doser experience with some doses on the app!!!

Share dose experiences
TheSolarShaman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: My i doser experience with some doses on the app!!!

Post by TheSolarShaman »

these are great results, and you used all these doses on the mobile app? that's brilliant! I was curious to know how the app functioned in regards to quality as opposed to using it on the computer.
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

Hi there! Sorry for the late reply. Yes all of my i doser doses experiences are from the mobile app . Both the software or the mobile have a high quality so you can use any depending on the time you got! If you are a student or worker sometimes you don't have plenty of time so you use the mobile app having faster effects and if you got time then you can work with the software. They are both legible and of high and same quality to be used. It just depends on your time. Same results! Although here are the differences the software doses last for longer time than the mobile app doses after the end of the dose! The effects of the mobile doses can be felt faster than the software doses. Basically use any of them they are both well crafted!
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

11.) Embrace: Well this dose is a friend that holds your hand when nobody understands! A buddy that understands and loves you no matter what! A virtual hug that everyone needs and deserves that's how i felt when i listened to this dose! I highly recommend this dose for everyone especially in tough times! Truly i have put this as one of my favourites the first time i listened to it!
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

12.) Green: I used to listen to this dose on streaming media until i finally decided to purchase it on the idoser app! The experience i experienced was way beyond my expectation, i knew I'm going to feel high but to be honest i felt even higher! The relaxation i felt is...a human body can bare a relaxed state but the relaxation i felt was way beyond that limit! That i even felt scared to go deeper in relaxation...my body was a slave to the beat! Even now while I'm writing this I'm just wanting to go back to that out of this world relaxation or high i felt! I'll tell you this...this dose is very strong so know this before trying! Just turn of the lights put your headset get on your bed get relaxed and listen...your into a unique high! If you love the high feeling i really suggest to you the Green dose! Plus I'm a big fan of the relaxing cool sound music in it which puts you absolutely in the right mood to listen!