Found a Solution to my Problem, please take a look...

Share dose experiences
whitefalcon
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Found a Solution to my Problem, please take a look...

Post by whitefalcon »

Hi there! I've got a very good Headset, a 5.1 Medusa headset from Speedlink.

My Problem is, that i already tried the last days different doses, like trip oder peyote, i also tried "easy" doses like nitrous or marijuhana, nothing worked for me so far.

Today, i realized that this programm is playing sounds for the left and right Ear, so you need go stereo, and i realized that i had 5.1 turned on, so i got the same sound from behind and from front and rear.

Is it possible, that the doses didnt worked because i didnt had only stereo activated but also from behind and front?

I Turned the other now down, and now i get only sound from left and right, ill try another dose later maybe that was the Problem why the others didnt worked?

Please Tell me what you think, is it possible that this was the Problem why the doses didnt worked?
Osama
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Osama »

Sounds like that would be it, of course that's not a guarantee that now they'll work first try ;o

Does anyone know if iPods have settings such as mono and stereo? Just want to make sure mine is set to stereo o.o
jsn
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by jsn »

Does anyone know if iPods have settings such as mono and stereo? Just want to make sure mine is set to stereo o.o
I'm not sure if iPods have stereo & mono settings, but to test if it's playing it right, take off one earphone/side of headphone and see if the sound changes.
whitefalcon
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by whitefalcon »

Just heard Peyote again. I fell asleep at about the End i think, I just woke up, i dunno how long i sleeped, maybe some Minutes, but when i opened my eyes i didnt had any halucination, i was just a little bit fucked up, but no big effects of the dose :/
Sator
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Sator »

whitefalcon wrote:Just heard Peyote again. I fell asleep at about the End i think, I just woke up, i dunno how long i sleeped, maybe some Minutes, but when i opened my eyes i didnt had any halucination, i was just a little bit fucked up, but no big effects of the dose :/
Same happened to me the first time.
Practice more. :p

Second time I took it, "it made me go to a different solar system" (no kidding).

bye
whitefalcon
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by whitefalcon »

Sator wrote:
whitefalcon wrote:Just heard Peyote again. I fell asleep at about the End i think, I just woke up, i dunno how long i sleeped, maybe some Minutes, but when i opened my eyes i didnt had any halucination, i was just a little bit fucked up, but no big effects of the dose :/
Same happened to me the first time.
Practice more. :p

Second time I took it, "it made me go to a different solar system" (no kidding).

bye

Good to hear that you had a similar experience, i will practice more =) Hope in the future i can get the Hallucinogenic to work :/
Kloger
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Kloger »

thank u so much, i nevber thought of that. i just changed the speaker settings from stereo speakers to sterio headphones, and it sounds different. hopefully it willw ork