Becoming aware?

Be aware in dreams
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

That's exactly what I mean. In my dreams, it all feels like a movie, I can SEE myself, hear myself, etc, yet somehow I control what I do, but I NEVER, not even a bit, consider it being a dream. I've done RCs(reality checks) several times a day(3-7) and I'll try lucid dream again in a while, and hope I do a RC in my dream, and become aware.
giveaname
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by giveaname »

last time i had a LD was 3 days ago :D it was pretty fun. and I did a RC in it and that's how I became lucid it was cool i do 5-10 RC's a day also, to try to have a lucid dream. They are just so fun! you can do anything, you will never be bored of a lucid dream.
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

Off-topic: If anyone plans on becoming aware, the first thing you should ABSOLUTELY do is try to fly. Its an incredible feeling, no fear of heights, just soaring freely through the sky. Its incredible. Just try to grow wings on your arms, or try jumping off a building, and flap your arms.
bothropsx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

dreams

Post by bothropsx »

hi i am from Chiriqui Panama and in our culture dreams are very important..
if you are sleeping, and you become aware that you are dreaming, just try to look the palm of your hands, after a few days (Nights) of practice you will be able to be in control of your dreams
one
you know it is a dream, a product of your mind, you can change the contents,
two
the mesages in your dreams are always important, then why do we always remember something..?
three
old days shamans had lucid dreaming to make decitions on the tribe destiny

in fact life is a dream and dreams are the reallity soon
we all will be awake :cool: :-) :-)