Need help nothing works

Get user supplied support
thspranks
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Need help nothing works

Post by thspranks »

ok ive been trying this for a few days now and ive tried about 5 different doses and the most ive felt from any of them is my heart tends to beat a little harder with some. I dont know what im doing wrong im laying down in a dark room and trying to drift off. so if there is any special way you do it or any dose in particular that worked your first time or the best lmk because i really wanna get this working. Thanks
BaBoOn 101
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Need help nothing works

Post by BaBoOn 101 »

I have just started to get mine to work.

Try in mid afternoon with a blindfold. I find it helps if you are awake.
thspranks
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by thspranks »

ok ill try that but thats mostly when ive been doing it. i just tried morphine and i only listened to half of it but i felt a tiny but of tingling in my arms and legs and my eye lid was like fighting to open a little but other than that nothing. so im not sure when this wil start working but i think my problem is i dont know what to focus on i try to drift off but i always end up thinking about something so what should i focus on??
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Kingjames88 »

I find not focusing works well.
just close your eyes and look into the darkness until something happens, or if you get bored doing that listion to the pink noice (static).
thspranks
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by thspranks »

ok well this time i just chose a random dose without looking and found out it was dmt afterwards. it made my arms felt heavy and didnt wanna move while listening to it and once i took off the headphones i heard this weird like robot noise and so i think its starting to work. one thing i also changed was the setting on my computer from stereo speakers to stereo headphones so i think that also helped
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Kingjames88 »

if your still feeling the effects, go listion to some music
(70s-80s music works well, I like pink floyd) it was just amazing when I did
DMT.