DMT First try

Share dose experiences
mltsb14
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

DMT First try

Post by mltsb14 »

Whoa
So I have been playing with i-doser for the past week or so and I have never got one to work very well. I get minor effects and thats about it, and it only occured on a few doses.
But after talking with somepeople I decided I wanted to try DMT
I did and I actually started to hallucinate.
I read kingjames post, and some of that stuff happened to me.
At first I had very faint closed eye visuals then my eyes opened and i didn't even realize that they were opened. I looked at my ceiling and saw that the fan light and the ceiling blended together and looked like White Noise. Then I looked over at my window and it looked all warped and it was constantly warping. I closed my eyes for the rest of the time, but nothing else happened for about 5 minutes. Then I felt things crawling on me, and my nose felt like it had a marble sitting on it. I felt around and nothing was there. Then the dose started to quiet down, and I was waiting for it to end, so I checked how far it was, and it had been done for a bit. But I still heard the sounds. Then I looked in the mirror and my mouth was huge and I looked asian. I read that kingjames listened to music and noticed things, I turned on Pinkfloyd, and I just heard footstpes everywhere and sounds comming from behind me but my speakers are in front of me.
Right now my foot just fell asleep. and its numb.... This was the best trip yet.
gosh I hope it's not all in my mind.
Kloger
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Kloger »

very nice, im gonna have to try this one :D
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Kingjames88 »

WHOS TALKIN BOUT ME!!
:lol:

anyways sounds neat mltsb14.
sounds like you got more visuals then I did, lucky!!
or maybe I just find explanations for some...
with the music thing, I ment noticing things in the music that you never noticed before, not like stuff around you... maybe it's cause I used headphones :D .

and don't worry about it all in your mind... life is all in your mind most mind ultering drugs (the things were trying to imitate here) don't ulter your body, but your mind and how you precieve the world. but of course I'm not a drug expert... this is just my opinion. (however I'm usually right)
jimihendrix
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by jimihendrix »

Kingjames88 wrote: but of course I'm not a drug expert... this is just my opinion. (however I'm usually right)
lmao i like how that sounds :-)