An I-Doser Level-by-Level Mastery Guide?

Get user supplied support
mayerzine
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

An I-Doser Level-by-Level Mastery Guide?

Post by mayerzine »

I'm pretty new to I-Doser, so I have a question for the more experienced users out there. I've gotten effects with a few doses, but I picked them randomly without taking their strengths into consideration. They usually say VERY Strong or moderate in their descriptions, but I've found it impossible to rely on these. I find they apply "For Experienced Users Only" to most of the doses, to the point where I can't apply a level to any of them (the lowest and easiest to master => the highest and most difficult to master).

I know this would take a lot of work and thinking, but I'm wondering if any of you could write up a guide that breaks up all the I-Doser doses into levels. For example, the guide can be started as so: "For the beginners who have never tried a dose, we start with level one. Level one contains the doses that are easiest to react to, and will help familiarize your brain with the world of binaural beats. Level one includes the following: '::insert dose::', which '::insert effect::',...", and repeat that for the rest of the doses. Then move up to the next level. It would be great for newbies like myself, and would most likely lessen the number of complaints that I-Doser "doesn't work" or is "a scam". I myself believe it does, I just need some guidance. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by mayerzine on Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
big dogg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by big dogg »

co-sign :-)
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I'm not VERY experienced, but I'd call myself "moderately experienced" and I recommend that you do whatever dose you want. For the hallucinogenic doses, try acid or trip first, because if you happen to be highly susceptible to them and go into Bufo)Toad unprepared, bad things could happen. Other than that, forget what I-Doser says, I think they're just to sell more doses. Do whatever doses sound like fun. I enjoy Opium, Vico, and Crystal Meth the most from the doses I've gotten good effects from.
mayerzine
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mayerzine »

Thanks for replying, Ness.

So you're basically saying it doesn't matter if you start off with weaker doses or stronger ones in terms of getting the most out of doses in general? Like if you were starting off with the weaker ones, would this make it easier to get the most out of the stronger ones? As you suggested, I'll definitely start with the weaker hallucinogens. But would I get any more out of an effect out of Bufo)Toad after mastering Trip and Acid (since my brain is starting to become familiar with those kind of binaural beats)?

I'll try the three doses you mentioned earlier by the way.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Honestly, I can't think of a single reason doing weaker doses would help your brain become used to binaural beats any faster than stronger ones. It seems to me that while you might get "more full" effects from weaker doses at first since it's altering your brainwaves less radically than strong ones, but this doesn't mean that they hep you get used to the beats faster. I can think of no reason NOT to do stronger doses first other than the risk of you happening to be highly susceptible to binaural beats and doing something you're not ready for.
mayerzine
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mayerzine »

Thanks once again for the reply, that's all I wanted to know.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

No problem :D