AStral Projection?? anyone???

Share dose experiences
saintspader
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

AStral Projection?? anyone???

Post by saintspader »

I bought astral projection, does anyone know what to do? And did it work for you? How did you know when to move? what did you see? Do i lay down? Do i focus on something? I've been trying for 3 years without aids, now i need your help, thanks.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Lay down, clear your head, and imagine your "spirit self" climbing a ladder or rope out of you. Focus all your energy on climbing that ladder. I haven't gone out of body yet, but I think I've gotten close.
LedZepp
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by LedZepp »

i haven't listened to this... but my friend does (he's very interested in this kind of things).
You should just listen to it to the end just like all other doses , DON'T try to leave your body when dose is working , it will only destroy you're meditating attention.
After the dose you shall try to leave you're body. My friend told me , he feeled after the dose just like his body was on an giant swing... and so you just shall swing for some time and leave your body at the highest point! That's all i can tell.
saintspader
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by saintspader »

I've read about both of those before in guides on doing it. But anything to do BEFORE you get to that point? Like what do i focus on? I put it on my ipod but it sounded like this...

buzzzzzzzzzCHRIPbuzzzzzzzzzzVHRIP stupid thing....
LedZepp
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by LedZepp »

That's binaural waves that'll bring you to the point of your destination :-D
saintspader
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by saintspader »

so, what if i fall asleep?

And all I need to do is listen? or fall asleep? or relax? I really dont want to fall asleep....
LedZepp
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by LedZepp »

You MUSTN'T fall asleep...
You shall read first message in this thread to get it http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1158
saintspader
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by saintspader »

i fell asleep... I didn't do anything! I felt super weird in my hands, and it felt like my hands were slowly coming up and out, but then it stopped, i think i fell asleep...
kravens
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by kravens »

I got to 25% of the Out of body dose, and I floated above myself or something..!! It is one of the first I tried and then at 25% I scared myself back in my body, took of my headphones and felt really weird. I didn't think it could really work and didn't expect it to do anything and suddenly I got sucked above myself. Those free doses didn't do anything, but this vieuwing yourself outside of your body is possible. :shock:

I think you focus too much on what you want it to do, I might be wrong, but when you exit your body you still have a strong connection to your brain, atleast that is how it felt for me. Keep trying :-D
emericacore
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by emericacore »

saintspader wrote:I've read about both of those before in guides on doing it. But anything to do BEFORE you get to that point? Like what do i focus on? I put it on my ipod but it sounded like this...

buzzzzzzzzzCHRIPbuzzzzzzzzzzVHRIP stupid thing....
yeah ewll the binaurl beats dont work on an ipod