Out of Body questions!!!! please answer

Share dose experiences
thehotghost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by thehotghost »

YUP! the eyes twitching makes it pretty hard to concentrate. same with all the other pyhsical sensations. the final "physical" sensations you get just before you project feel like someone is pushing your body and its kind of rippling but your physical body stays 100% still. wow the whole seeing blue thing is AWESOME! you may also feel a rising or floating sensation after a while... but that doesnt mean your out of your body. you'll KNOW when the final sensations hit you. they're very powerfully awesome and kinda scary and just... AWESOME! you really feel your energy body seperating from your physical body.

a few pointers...

use i-doser to get into the "trance". heres what you do to do this and it is fairly essential for a succesful attempt TRUST me on this. when lying down have your hands resting on your chest with fingers interlocked (you dont have to do that but it makes being able to tell if your in a "trance" or not really easy)... concentrate ALL your attention on focusing purely on the sound i-doser is making and if you feel your mind wandering snap it back to i-doser. relax your body 100%... dont focus ANY of your awareness on your body at all instead try to feel as if you exist only in your mind. keep all this up for long enough and your body begins to fall asleep yet your mind remains wide awake. this is the 'trance" state or is better described as Focus 10 (body asleep/mind awake). your body will grow more and more numb as it falls asleep. once you know its asleep (or asleep enough) thats when you start using the rope :) this also helps to lessen the eyes twitching sensation which really helps.

using rope takes alot of mental power and you'll soon find yourself running out fairly quickly. so you gotta do everything you can to maximize what you got. a trick i discovered that works for me here is to... once im in focus 10 instead of using rope i pick a point in my room that im familiar with being in. i focus my awareness on that point and imagine im standing there and feel myself standing there (this is another technique but its way harder). this warms you up for the ROPE attempt. you should start getting mild sensations with this technique. if it works for you... use it to get to a certain point then switch to the rope method.

enthusiasm is key! dont be afraid either. keep trying and try to get further every time. succesfuly being able to project can take ages of practice and trying. i had my 4th real attempt last night and woah. i felt my body rippling and being rocked. im so close. i just dont know how long those sensations last for until you finnaly pull free. i think i'll get out either next attempt or the one after :P WOOT WOOT
andrecr7
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by andrecr7 »

thehotghost wrote:YUP! the eyes twitching makes it pretty hard to concentrate. same with all the other pyhsical sensations. the final "physical" sensations you get just before you project feel like someone is pushing your body and its kind of rippling but your physical body stays 100% still. wow the whole seeing blue thing is AWESOME! you may also feel a rising or floating sensation after a while... but that doesnt mean your out of your body. you'll KNOW when the final sensations hit you. they're very powerfully awesome and kinda scary and just... AWESOME! you really feel your energy body seperating from your physical body.

a few pointers...

use i-doser to get into the "trance". heres what you do to do this and it is fairly essential for a succesful attempt TRUST me on this. when lying down have your hands resting on your chest with fingers interlocked (you dont have to do that but it makes being able to tell if your in a "trance" or not really easy)... concentrate ALL your attention on focusing purely on the sound i-doser is making and if you feel your mind wandering snap it back to i-doser. relax your body 100%... dont focus ANY of your awareness on your body at all instead try to feel as if you exist only in your mind. keep all this up for long enough and your body begins to fall asleep yet your mind remains wide awake. this is the 'trance" state or is better described as Focus 10 (body asleep/mind awake). your body will grow more and more numb as it falls asleep. once you know its asleep (or asleep enough) thats when you start using the rope :) this also helps to lessen the eyes twitching sensation which really helps.

using rope takes alot of mental power and you'll soon find yourself running out fairly quickly. so you gotta do everything you can to maximize what you got. a trick i discovered that works for me here is to... once im in focus 10 instead of using rope i pick a point in my room that im familiar with being in. i focus my awareness on that point and imagine im standing there and feel myself standing there (this is another technique but its way harder). this warms you up for the ROPE attempt. you should start getting mild sensations with this technique. if it works for you... use it to get to a certain point then switch to the rope method.

enthusiasm is key! dont be afraid either. keep trying and try to get further every time. succesfuly being able to project can take ages of practice and trying. i had my 4th real attempt last night and woah. i felt my body rippling and being rocked. im so close. i just dont know how long those sensations last for until you finnaly pull free. i think i'll get out either next attempt or the one after :P WOOT WOOT
That's simply amazing, hoping to get some feedback from you soon ;)