Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Andicado »

Ok, THanks for the help :D
oscar
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: I Doser Doses (QUESTION!)

Post by oscar »

Andicado wrote:I Have a Question About the Doese.

When you play them Are They supose to be one Continuous Static sounding tone Like (BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP) Right to the end

Or.

Individual Patturns with like longer and shorter Tones Kinda Like (BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP) Right to the End.

I Ask this because When I First Downloaded I Doser And Got some Doses When i played them They were Individual Patturns and Only Some OF The Doses Worked But Then I Read Somewhere you should Set I dosers Priotity To High When I Did This The Doses Were All One Continous Patturn And Alot More Of THe Doses Seemed To Work And With Better Quality So I Was Just Wondering If Other People Are Hearing One Continous Patturm Or Individuall Ones Because this might be why Some People Say I Doser Is A Scam And Others Say Its Amazing.
What happens, is that you're having choppy playback. Old PC's experience this, new ones don't need for you to set it on high. I-Doser might consume a lot of mem, so when other apps are running you have choppy playback.