Fake sick.

Request new doses
GeneralTrue
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by GeneralTrue »

no it wouldnt some of you adults support being fake sick to skip school? jees ok it isnt that bad but some kids will FUCKING ABUSE IT get addicted to the fake sick dose and fuck up their whole school like totaly and some sick people could even use it to make some people sick to trick them no just dont do it
Green
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Green »

Hey if they could get this to work, i think it's a great idea. And i really dont care how old anyone is, you could use it to dodge any of your everyday reponsibilities. Sounds great to me.
czar one
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by czar one »

....eh. what happened to the good old fashion warming your self up and saying you have headache/stomachache?
You don't need a sound to help you skip school.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

hey, last night i was thinking they could make a dose that would make you sick and miss school/ work...
firerebel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by firerebel »

Err.. A-bomb makes you pass out if you don't know its coming. Try a strong sedative, reset, then like a-bomb or inhalant or something to really weird you out. Just wake up about and hour early or something and when you go to whoever takes care of you, If inhalant gets you like it does some people, you won't go to school, work, w/e you needed too. Probably a therapist 0.0 Even if you do exaggerate it a bit.
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

I have a solution for you that'll take less than half an hour of laying down.

Ipecac!

You wake up 15 minutes early, take a tablespoon, chug a glass of water...you'll be blowing chunks in no time ;)

Just remember...too much can be poisonous. Not to mention, throwing up too much can completely destroy your teeth. And if you get caught? Ohh boy.
Dentin
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Dentin »

-Almost wrote:
Blue_Crayon wrote:how come everything on the interent seems to be overrun by kids???

i hope your not under 14 kid...you do know this stunts your growth....i would hate for you to keep using this without you knowing...

i recommend you stop using it..
Screw you, you were a kid once right? Where you using the internet at age of 13? Probably so. And by your beautiful spelling and grammar I'm sure your at least 20.

And everyone at this forum has an interest in I-Doser, at least give them the freedom of requesting a dose they want to have happen without being insulted.

And this dose, if made, would be completely awesome, better than awesome. Use it before school, and when your parents get home, so you can still be sick and skip the next day of anything!

Lol although at my High School if you miss 14 days of school they kick you out.

But it would be an amazing dose to be made.
Well I agree to one thing, you have the freedom to post a Dose request without being flammed or any of that nonsence but on the other hand this wouldn't be an awesome dose or a rather good one at all. Most Parents actually check thier child's temperature before they can get away with it and other parents work nights so your out of luck at staying home with a fake ill'ness. [It's 10 day's Down here for my High School].

Other than that. Why would you want a dose that would make you feel so horrible, It's all supposed to be good and trippy. Just relax and have a good ol MJ Dose and get along with everyone :]
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

Or you can just get pregnant. Morning sickness and high school embarrasment -- what a combination. You'll be kept away from school for sure!

If you need a sperm donor, you know where to find me ;)
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Fake sick.

Post by Kingjames88 »

xLAMExOx wrote:One to make someone appear sick, but it would wear off. Your mom believes that you are sick and then it wears off so you dont feel crappy all day. It would be the ulimate dose.
You could use it to get out of anything, dinner, school, etc.
You get the point.

THE ULTIMATE DOSE,
who agrees with me?

:evil: :evil: :evil:
lol, strangly enough I can do this whenever I feel like it :lol: !!
I do it all the time to get out of school.

I just think about how I feel and my stomach starts to hurt and I feel really crappy, sometimes get a headach. lol, happens almost every monday.
Wolf
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Wolf »

-Almost wrote: Lol although at my High School if you miss 14 days of school they kick you out.

But it would be an amazing dose to be made.
Lol. The "drop out of Highschool" dose.