Divinorum / Stimulant (VERY STRONG) / 30 Minutes / Divine

Share dose experiences
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

yeah divinorum is some crazy shit... i only bought it because it was the maker of i-doser who dunnit...
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

Ive tried divinorum only once, and the only effect I got was that I was a bit happier, but I was really paranoid, and I kept hearing this tambourine strike like every few seconds.
giveaname
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by giveaname »

nice
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

You explained this very well! Keep posting more!
Hipskovski
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Hipskovski »

Review was really good, I read about half of it and decided I was going to try it. I did not want to read the whole thing just yet because I wanted to make sure it isn't all placebo. This is the second dose to have any real effect on me. (The first being sleeping angel last night). After trying the dose I noticed that things seemed brighter. Not really more vivid, but brighter and bolder. A few minutes later I started looking at things and thinking about myself, more about how lucky I am, the best effect from the dose is what it did to my thinking. I am the kind of person that is thinking constantly, I can rarely ever stop thinking about something, and I find it to be a bit of a curse, after taking the dose my head became very clear. I felt extremely good. Everything was clear and I felt content just sitting there. I started thinking about all the things that I could have been, and in any time. I was happy to just be human. Nothing seems to bother me during this time. (I spilled some water on my self and I just watched it as it moved down my shirt)

I can't really over exaggerate how good the dose made me feel. It is the best one I have tried yet.

Sadly the clearheadedness did not last very long.
h1s4k0
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

To Mr./Mrs. Hipskovski

Post by h1s4k0 »

Hipskovski wrote:Review was really good, I read about half of it and decided I was going to try it. I did not want to read the whole thing just yet because I wanted to make sure it isn't all placebo. This is the second dose to have any real effect on me. (The first being sleeping angel last night). After trying the dose I noticed that things seemed brighter. Not really more vivid, but brighter and bolder. A few minutes later I started looking at things and thinking about myself, more about how lucky I am, the best effect from the dose is what it did to my thinking. I am the kind of person that is thinking constantly, I can rarely ever stop thinking about something, and I find it to be a bit of a curse, after taking the dose my head became very clear. I felt extremely good. Everything was clear and I felt content just sitting there. I started thinking about all the things that I could have been, and in any time. I was happy to just be human. Nothing seems to bother me during this time. (I spilled some water on my self and I just watched it as it moved down my shirt)

I can't really over exaggerate how good the dose made me feel. It is the best one I have tried yet.

Sadly the clearheadedness did not last very long.

Very nice. I have the same blessing as you; my mind never stops thinking. However, unlike yourself, I find it a treasure that I'm able to think of so many things, yet still remain as sane as most humans ^_~

Like most females who easily multi-task, the busy minded-ness of me, has further helped build on strengthening that 'multi-tasking' feminimity :D

After reading what you wrote, though, I think I'll give 'Sleeping Angel' a try tonight, and post my review in the morning after a full contemplation over the effects, given that it's not so overwhelmingly powerful, I feel the need to review it the moment of complete distrubution :-D

~ Oh, also, smart thinking with the "placebo effect" un-wantings. That's the same reason why I don't go searching through many of these threads around the forum, 'cause I don't want the same effect either. I'll simply just read the little snippet of explination the dose gives me, because it's only been tried by select few, who may or may not know exactly how to word their experience (so I don't really take it as askewing my judgement of the dose).
Hipskovski
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Hipskovski »

Quick response :)

That may of came out a bit wrong when I said I find it a bit of a curse. I do enjoy it and I wouldn't not want to have it, but there are times where I would rather turn it off and just relax. Divinorum has given me my first experience of turning it off in years.

I'm also one of the few males that can multi-task mainly due to my ability to easily think two things at once.

And about sleeping angel, if it works you will probably be sleeping within a few minutes. I suggest you do everything you need to do before taking it. I went to sleep without doing my entire night time routine. I didn't even have enough energy to brush my teeth.
h1s4k0
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by h1s4k0 »

Hipskovski wrote:Quick response :)
Naturally ^_~
Hipskovski wrote: Divinorum has given me my first experience of turning it off in years.
Yeah... I know what you mean. Talk about WOW!
Hipskovski wrote: I'm also one of the few males that can multi-task mainly due to my ability to easily think two things at once.
haha :lol:
Hipskovski wrote: And about sleeping angel, if it works you will probably be sleeping within a few minutes. I suggest you do everything you need to do before taking it. I went to sleep without doing my entire night time routine. I didn't even have enough energy to brush my teeth.
Yeah. I figured something like that might happen. -^^- I've already made the advanced plans on accomplishing everything I need to, early. As soon as I read your burst of experience, with my 'constant thought' mind, I was already planning (practically half-way) what I needed to get done and quickly, yet with efficiency =)
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Woa! Sounds wonderful! Once I get done with Chakara, Im going right for this one! You should review doses that people request you review. :-D
h1s4k0
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by h1s4k0 »

Dazino wrote: You should review doses that people request you review. :-D
You know, there are issues with that:

1. It costs you to try doses (and if people request them, that means I need to buy them if I don't have 'em, which in all honesty I don't find fair, if they are the ones asking me to review it)

2. Just because I review it, doesn't necessarily mean that that's what it's gonna be like for everyone else

Not to mention

3. It may take me a while to review all those requests (given that I will have a "flood" of requests lol) and I don't want to let people down.

But on a positive note, in the comments people have been leaving me, I have had people doing some requests lol. I've still not gotten around to purchasing, nor doing reviews/experiences on those doses.

However, if the requests do come in, in small amounts, and I have the dose at hand already, I don't mind doing a review and bumping it up on my "To-Do" list :P . Whereas I may never get around to doing so on my own, or at least not for a long time, if I have someone interested in getting a "real-person experience" review so they can then try it themselves later it's easier for me. I find my own personal motivation, sometimes, just isn't enough, and I procrastinate.
Last edited by h1s4k0 on Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Well, I see myself buying all the doses anyway, so I might as well buy the ones people request. xD
lolpie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by lolpie »

What time of the day did you try this dose?
h1s4k0
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by h1s4k0 »

lolpie wrote:What time of the day did you try this dose?

Are you asking me? :)
lolpie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by lolpie »

h1s4k0 wrote:

Yeah
h1s4k0
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by h1s4k0 »

lolpie wrote:
h1s4k0 wrote:

Yeah
Give me a moment to pull up the Word Document I typed it all in before I posted it here... (I usually date it and put the time I start writing/finish the administration of the dose)

Ah! Here we are:

Monday
March 12, 2007
9:14 am

If you don't mind my knowing, why do you ask?