Request new doses
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Different strains

Post by mcc23 »

DarkDoser wrote:
mcc23 wrote:
Dr. Kush wrote:OMG they should make a Trainwreck dose!! Idk if you've ever tried trainwreck (if you haven't, i HIGHLY recommend it) but basically what it's like is, well, what the name implies pretty much; at first you don't feel anything, but then suddenly BAM! The effects hit you like a f*cking freight train, and after that you're completely f*cked up!

YO I gotta get on that shit... lol.. Wheres my nearest dispensary? Oh wait, I live in GEORGIA.. boO000
Isn't Georgia where DragonCon is?

Yea it is..Had a few friends go to it the other day
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

DarkDoser wrote:
Jam3sManl3y wrote:This is an awesome idea! i would love to try out the different strains available! like AK-47 or Amnesia haze :D
AK-47? :shock:

GOOD STUFF!!!
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

But with regards to the OP, I know for a fact I'm not the only person that would love to see a variety of MJ/Hash type doses..IMO the MJ/Hash doses have never really done much for me other than make me feel a bit fatigued.. And when you try to double up on them, you get a blood rush to the head..Thats why they say to not do doses right after another..

Lets be real, most of the people who stumble upon I-Doser are likely pot smokers currently, or have been at one point in time, or use other types of substances..I'm surprised that I-doser has not already jumped on this thread..Hell, maybe a dose thats GUARANTEED to get you buzzed, and just make it a few bucks more.. Definitely nowhere near the price of the HOG or anything like that..Lets keep this thread goin, I know for a fact its not a dead issue/idea..Love to hear opinions
DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DarkDoser »

mcc23 wrote:Yea it is..Had a few friends go to it the other day

Awesome! I love DragonCon! I'm going to try to go next year. :-)