My Journal/Reviews/Experience reports for assorted I-doses

Share dose experiences
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:just made an attempt to complete morphine.... FAILED

the body high was cool but I highly doubt I peaked because I was only 35% in... I'll probably give in another go tonight...
Wait, why didn't you do all of morphine?

Edit:
What hallucinogen should I do before bed tonight? What do you think?
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

yeah, my cat crawled on me, and I opened my eyes, tried to finish it eyes open but my concentration ended up focused on other things so I turned it off...

You may already be asleep ( im 3 hours behind you ) but if you do read this then, might I recommend trying peyote again... If your not in the mood for that the DMT dose if you have it. I started that once and it had some cool effects, but I never finished it and haven't tried it since... I'm very curious to see how it compares to the real thing...
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:yeah, my cat crawled on me, and I opened my eyes, tried to finish it eyes open but my concentration ended up focused on other things so I turned it off...

You may already be asleep ( im 3 hours behind you ) but if you do read this then, might I recommend trying peyote again... If your not in the mood for that the DMT dose if you have it. I started that once and it had some cool effects, but I never finished it and haven't tried it since... I'm very curious to see how it compares to the real thing...
I own both Peyote and DXM. Something makes me think I will have to use traditional method for both. I also used bufotoad the traditional way and that was fantastic. DXM worked somewhat while the dose was on, but I think the effects would be different if it was taken traditionally.

Thanks for the suggestions, I may do Acid or Datura in the guture too.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

Hey everyone, im not trying to bump my post here or anything but I just put quite a but of time into a post in the tangible drugs section and would really appreciate it if everyone gave it a glance... :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:Hey everyone, im not trying to bump my post here or anything but I just put quite a but of time into a post in the tangible drugs section and would really appreciate it if everyone gave it a glance... :D
Are you talking about the Kratom dose you attempted to make? :P