LSA? Anyone know about this?

Discuss synthetic substances
HippiexChild
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

LSA? Anyone know about this?

Post by HippiexChild »

Well.. I know this guy on the internet.. and He told me about this drug.. It requires getting morning glory seeds from the store.. I've read up on it.. and everything.. The only problem is Everytime i try this drug.. it never works.. Your supposed to grind up the seeds.. and eat them to achieve the LSD similar effects.. On www.erowid.org .. people talk about it working.. and how to extract it.. but i don't want to go to all the trouble and it not work.. can someone help me out here..
Unnamed
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Unnamed »

I'd check out Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. They have a bit more lsa in them so you don't really have to do much more then scrape off the coating of the seeds and chew up 5-10(or so) of them.

I've never gotten a real trip from them, mostly just felt an MDA/MDE like body high with some slight mental/perceptual changes, maybe some slight glowing and wavyness. But I never took a big dose either so I don't know(most do say its more of a mindtrip then a visual trip though). Alot also say you need to mix in some marijuana to the mix to get any effect from it.
HippiexChild
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by HippiexChild »

So.. where can you get these.. i've never heard of them.. how big are the seeds.. can i just chew them up.. i mean lol.. i've never heard of them though.
Unnamed
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Unnamed »

I don't know the rules here so I won't be giving any supplier links or anything, but they aren't too hard to find.

Erowid is your friend, but yes you just chew them up(though most suggest scraping the fuzzy coating off of it since it can cause alot of nausea and some of its more toxic effects) and they are pretty small. :)
not quite jakes self
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by not quite jakes self »

theres a big wikipedia article on it i thought you smoked the seeds
Apathy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Apathy »

No dont smoke the seeds, as said before HBW seeds or Morning glory are the best. Morning Glory will be the easiest to find as you can buy it at stores like Walmart and Safeway in the Gardening section.

Ive done Morning glory but not HBW, i found that 500+ was the only way to get a good strong psychedelic trip along with a little sedation.
jindivik
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jindivik »

HWBS...hawaiian baby woodrose seeds

eat light before hand or you WILL blow chunks

probably shit seeds if you didnt get much of an effect from them
Highdroponics
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Highdroponics »

i know this is late but order from www.basementshaman.com they have the best hawaiian baby woodrose i know of yet...i tripped hardcore last night.
mikeadelic
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mikeadelic »

http://iamshaman.com/eshop/10Browse.asp?Search=mghbfp

hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, 100 for 5 bucks or 250 for 10, untreated, 5 dollar shipping and it comes within 3 days
and they are untreated

one of the best ways (not that i would know) would be to grind up the seeds into a fine powder after youve scraped off the fuzzy coating, and put that into a bottle of distilled water (tap water doesnt work because the chlorine and other impurities will destroy the fragile little chemicals), with a lemons worth of lemon juice in it. leave this in a cold, dark place for at least an hour, up to about 2 weeks. when you are done just strain out the seed matter and sweeten to taste, then drink. the active alkaloids in the seeds are water soluble, which means that when they come into contact with water they are extracted, and left in the water. the citric acid in the lemon juice just acts as a catalyst, and you can use lime juice also.

if you want to know how to extract pureish LSA (which is highly illegal) post a reply asking for it.
or if you have any other questions.
mikeadelic
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mikeadelic »

and if you are going to use morning glory you have to get the right kind (Heavenly Blue, Wedding Bells, Flying Saucers) and they take no less than 300 to become active, but i suggest that if you cant get the hawaiian baby woodrose look for ololiuqui seeds, as they only take about 25-30

just go to your local plant store and ask for Argyreia nervosa (Hawaiian baby woodrose) Rivea corymbosa (Ololiuqui) or Impomea tricolor/ violacea/ turbina (morning glory)
CircaX43521
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by CircaX43521 »

I do these alot, I do a cold water extraction, with about 350 seeds. Its usally a pretty decent trip. I used to drink some pepto to reduce nausea, but with the extraction, the nausea isn't really that bad.
gdang8
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by gdang8 »

I'm going to try the coldwater extraction method Mikeadelic described a few posts ago, with the HBWS. And as someone who is new to this, I have a few questions. Maybe someone can answer, or point me to an answer.

How much water should I use, and how many seeds?

Thanks.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^If you're not going to do an acid/base extraction, just eat the seeds. Cold water extraction gets out the LSA, but it also gets out all the alkaloids that cause the unpleasant effects and you'll lose some of the LSA in the process. Just chew up 6 or 7 seeds. They really don't taste all that bad and this is coming from someone with a weak stomach.
gdang8
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by gdang8 »

Will do.

Thanks so much for the advice and the quick reply.
aidanlogins
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by aidanlogins »

Just make sure that when you buy them they're not coated in mercury. Lots of seeds are, depending on where you live. In the USA there were (not sure if there still are) lots of seeds coated in mercury (because they wanted people not to eat them).
Just a safety tip.
And eat more than you think you need. Usually I'd say "don't take too much," but with M-Glory you'll need at LEAST 300 seeds. and with HBW seeds you'll need at LEAST 10. but probably go for 20-30 seeds.
<3