How do you guys trance?

Discuss spiritual practices
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

How do you guys trance?

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Afternoon everyone, I'm here today to ask you, "How do you trance?" for those of you who don't know what a trance is, it is basically you consciously slipping into your subscious mind where you can do many things there, like having a lucid dream, without having to sleep. Anyways the trance is what makes the doses you take even more effective at what they do. So, back to the question, how do you guys trance? What is your trance state like? What do you do in your trance? What things do you do to get ready to trance? I'm considering this as a helpful Topic for people to use in case they need help trancing.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: How do you guys trance?

Post by VampLena »

I have only managed to trance twice, so if someone more experienced would be willing to chime in that'd be awesome.

From what I can tell, the key seems to be breathing. Deep breathing, complete relaxation and optionally depending on if you want a guided trance to project yourself into your mind. Visualizing yourself walking down stairs AND counting each step seems to help.

Im no expert by any means but the two times I've done it, thats what did it, I think.
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

Well I know hypnosis so I just apply the same to myself.. Not the most effective tho cause I have to keep part of my concious up for that..
exangel
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by exangel »

sitting or laying down relaxed 8) keep looking at a point somewhere on wall or anywhere which will not hurt your eyes just relaxed look
keep breathing till your vision become a bit unclear or sleepy like
eyes become heavy
now close yours eyes and feel muscles around your eyes
deep breaths in from nose and out from mouth at same time think about a light somewhere in your body that is taking every stress and tension away
:roll: in few mints the body becomes really sleepy but mind stays awake :unibrow:
try moving any part of body :angry: will be extremely hard
thats what i do :D
:eek: most people may fell asleep trying this so try only when your body is not tired
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by LucidGamer »

You can always try to relax prior to dosing, I like to force out all my thoughts as a dose begins, and focus on total blackness. At that point I make sure anything I visualize I don't think about consciously, and try to just have things creep up on me out of the darkness. If I notice myself developing the visions myself I try to force back everything and start over with total darkness, and that gets easier with practice! Also visualizations in the dark are more vivid for me and more enjoyable.