Super Human Training

Binaural brainwave dosing
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Super Human Training

Post by SadLittlePony »

What do you guys thing of this idea. What if IDoser developed an entire training regiment that helps you to lose weight, get stronger and faster, and have clear focus. Then your workouts become easy. Decisions come to you faster. I think it would really interesting to see places like Olympic Trainers using doses. Do you guys think its possible?
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Super Human Training

Post by idoser »

See our Steroid and Victory Collections

Drg files for the PC/Mac Software:
http://www.i-doser.com/storev3/index.ph ... x&cPath=69

CDs and MP3s:
http://www.i-doser.com/digitalaudio.html

We get emails all the time for athletes who use these and have achieved results using these doses in training.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Well I was leaning toward the possibilities of having them used for professional football players and such but thank you so much for responding admin.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

JuiceIt + Victory + SpeedQH/RItalin/Adderal afterwards HGH
Happy Juicing - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Oh I am not asking for your Doser Cocktails. I am asking for views and opinions of incorporating IDoser into actual training regiments.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:Oh I am not asking for your Doser Cocktails. I am asking for views and opinions of incorporating IDoser into actual training regiments.
I did, I used HGH after all my workouts, I got buffed from it,
Happy getting effing ripped - SpaceMUSCLES!
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Oh I am not looking to get ripped either. It seems this topic is completly missunderstood.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

You made the topic super human training -__-
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

YES!!!
WHAT IF PEOPLE USED IT TO TRAIN OLYMPIANS! TRAIN FOOT BALL PLAYERS! TRAIN SOLDIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT FAIR??? IS IT SAFE??? IS IT MORAL???
Backspacez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Backspacez »

Oh you Spacemind and your dose laboratory. I think it would be fine, I mean why not? They're not using any real drugs. They're simply listening to an audio track.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Actually thinking of it using binaurals in the combat field might be something to look into like have binaural emiting headsets that keep the soldier focused and alert. The real killers.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

When you are in war, you mind is pychologically, mentally, and physically ready and aware. The adrenaline is very helpful at that, and most soldiers aren't afraid to pull the trigger, heck, why do you think we are enlisting 17-19 years olds?
It's the government - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Ok so when your taking a test are you not mentally prepared to answer the questions? Your using ill logic. If you make pulling that trigger more comfortable for the soldier by keeping him relaxed and focused your going to have a better soldier. I was a soldier and I honestly know what the hell I am talking about I was enlisted at 17. They enlist at such a young age because people of that age are faster, stronger, think quicker, and are a jelly mould for learning
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

The human brain isn't fully developed at the age of 19, that is why, they are really not that much advanced yet and are easy to bend to different directions, actions, and reactions to situations, Marines urinating on the dead bodies of their fallen enemy, soldiers having an intent on and killing innocent people on purpose (ie not accidental), just recently a man who may have (Innocent until proven guilty) killed multiple people, this wasn't taught by the military, from what I know, but from their brains not completely forming since most of those men were atleast 19 years old, if it is this easy from them to do things like that, killing them originally would not be that hard, and there is a differenc between being prepared for a test, and for battle. That and you are straying from your original topic at hand.
kingcobra
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kingcobra »

I used to use the real thing and was pleasantly surprised how authentic the Juice track was. I had a strong urge to work out right afterward. So although it's unlikely to produce any physical effects in itself, it can and does produce the psychological desire that steroids do, maybe not to the same extent, but it's not hard to see how this would help someone who is looking to train.