IDosers Religious Doses

Discuss spiritual practices
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

IDosers Religious Doses

Post by SadLittlePony »

A while back one of our users reported while using the Hand of God dose that he felt like he went on trial before God and was declined entrance to heaven and was immediately taken to hell. This user also stated that he/she is an atheist.

I personally am Agnostic. I believe in the teachings of the bible but I have no faith in Christianity. To me Christians are nothing more than ignorant hypocrites hiding behind a higher power. But when I used the Hand of God dose it was a magical time.

Do you guys think that these religious doses have some kind of real connection to Spirituality? If so what have you experienced? What makes you feel that way?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: IDosers Religious Doses

Post by SpaceMiNd »

I personally never used those doses, as they would probably scared the living poop out of me, but I think it is one of those personal things that is one on one with your life. I see the Hand of God dose having more to do with Karma, as it shows your good deeds, and your evil deeds, and if you have done more good than bad, you enter heaven, but if you have done mor evil than good, to hell you go. Has your friend did anything bad in the past?
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I mentioned it was another user on the forum actually. I am not sure if he or she has. But I have done a lot in my past too that durring the ancient days would have me killed 100s times over again
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

That's life, you do stuff, you get stuff, then you go eat some double stuff oreos
I <3 oreos - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Well the point of me saying that is that it negates your ideas so any other potential ideas that may be relevant? I mean there could really be something to this.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

I kinda not following with I'm saying to what you're saying cus I'm a little dosed out right now. xP
dNiMecapS - GnisoD yppaH
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

That would actually explain the logic behind a lot of your posts.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Anyways, the whole point of the dose in my opinion is that it is supposed to show the good things you have done and the bad, like Karma rebalancing itself,
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I think that if you feel guilt on your conscious then your likely going to hurt int these doses. I was watching a video of a Gate to Hades and the guy cried as if he had everything in his life stripped away. But then other people would scream out in pain. There is a definite difference there.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

What I think Gates of Hades does, is that it is meant to send you straight to Hell, completely effing you up, good day or not, Hand of God, reflects your life and deeds, my friend did hand of god, and a week ago he got into a fistfight with some guy and he seen it in the dose, he didn't feel to good afterwards
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Haha the Gate of Hades was torture for me personally. It really hurt a lot.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

You experienced pain? I thought it was jsut fear and crap
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

No true legitimacy pain. Check it out on you tube there are a lot of videos showing them in real distress and pain.
Trance750
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Trance750 »

SadLittlePony wrote:I believe in the teachings of the bible but I have no faith in Christianity. To me Christians are nothing more than ignorant hypocrites hiding behind a higher power.
/bow

I don't think I could have said it better. Now there are some decent Christians, but sadly they are the exception rather than the rule. Most of them (at least the ones I know) think that because they go to church an hour a week, God will excuse them if they choose to behave like dicks, the rest of the week.

They view Church as their own personal 'get out of hell free' card.

And my father (who was a Baptist preacher for years) was the worst of the worst. He would demand others follow a Code that he was not even willing to live by
Basikx
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Basikx »

Well tried Hand of God, I can say that I had a weird feeling. Not weird enough to experience what that user was experiencing, but weird enough. It's amazing how your mind can fuck around with you, I can give you that much though. Your eyes see the dose "Hand of God" your brain processes "Effects must be god-like" and well done, your mind is already thinking "yeah, if this dose works, it'll probably give me effects such as being with god, etc".

Don't let your mind drift you away.