Questions...

Discuss personal security
chain_yanker
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Questions...

Post by chain_yanker »

I just have a few questions before I start I-Dosing...

Can I buy doses with BitCoins?
Is I-Doser addictive?
Can it be dangerous for people under eighteen?
Can it cause short-term or long-term dammage?
What should be my first dose?
Are Bose QC2 Headphones allright for I-Dosing?
If not, then what do I use?
Do the doses realy acts like the real drugs?
Is it legal?
Can I export the doses I own to a removable media for backup?
What are the legal ramifications of using I-Doser?

Thanks!
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Questions...

Post by SadLittlePony »

Q:Can I buy doses with BitCoins?
A:Idoser can be purchased with Paypal or CreditCard

Q:Is I-Doser addictive?
A:IDoser is anything but addictive. I love how the CEO put it. IDoser is no more addictive than Pink Floyd.

Q:Can it be dangerous for people under eighteen?
A:IDoser is not intended for any persons under the age of 18 due to its mind altering effect but there are a lot of underage users who have experienced no negative effects.

Q:Can it cause short-term or long-term dammage?
A:Only if your alergic to music. The only problem you may face is volume too high.

Q:What should be my first dose?
A:Since you registered on the forum you should check your email. you recieve a few free doses just for registering. check those out. But as a beginner dose I recommend A-Bomb

Q:Are Bose QC2 Headphones allright for I-Dosing?
A:All you need is quality headphones. I am using a pair of skull candy uprocks and i get the desired effects. but as for individual specs we cant help you.

Q:If not, then what do I use?
A:Phillips makes a pair of $35 ear buds that look like mini speakers and I personally love those a lot. they are cheap and have more drive than bose headphones I used.

Q:Do the doses realy acts like the real drugs?
A:I am a dedicated user to IDoser because the effects I get from IDoser are very very real. If you look around people reporting having orgasms from the sexual doses. seeing things with hallucination doses. feeling amped up from stimulant doses. you just need to have an open mind.

Q:Is it legal?
A:It is as legal as going to the store and buying a CD

Q:Can I export the doses I own to a removable media for backup?
A:Absolutly. Check out the IDoser premium software.
Win: http://www.i-doser.com/download/pcdownload.html
Mac: http://www.i-doser.com/download/macdownload.html

Q:What are the legal ramifications of using I-Doser?
A:There is no laws saying what you can and cant do with IDoser. if they deem IDoser as a threat then is all music you can buy.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Can I buy doses with BitCoins?
NO. Major Credit Cards or Paypal.

Is I-Doser addictive?
No

Can it be dangerous for people under eighteen?
No, although not recommended as they are intended to simulate adult experiences.

Can it cause short-term or long-term damage?
No

What should be my first dose?
That's for you to decide.

Are Bose QC2 Headphones allright for I-Dosing?
We don't check specs on specific brands. Try I-Doser approved headphones.

If not, then what do I use?
Approved headphones: http://www.i-doser.com/about.html

Do the doses realy acts like the real drugs?
They can, yes.

Is it legal?
Yes.

Can I export the doses I own to a removable media for backup?
You can export to mp3 with the premium version: http://www.i-doser.com/download

What are the legal ramifications of using I-Doser?
None - it's legal.
chain_yanker
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by chain_yanker »

Thanks guys! I think I'll give A-BOMB a try!
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Alright good luck. Make sure to come back and tell us what you thought and feel free to ask more questions if you want.
chain_yanker
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by chain_yanker »

A few more questions:
After I buy a dose and use it do I have to buy it again to use it?
Are some people "imune" to I-Doser
What is the difference between this and SBAgen?
Do I have to have my eyes closed while Dosing?
Is A-BOMB a good beginers Dose?
If not then what about Astral?
Why are the pirated does lower quality?

My friend Josh uses pirated doses and I've watched him get high using I-Doser.
I realy want to start with I-Doser, but want to do it legit. (I was also concered about rumors of entire torrents being labled as the doses but in reality they were just Satans Jakhammer!)
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Q:After I buy a dose and use it do I have to buy it again to use it?
A:Doses can be used as many times as you like. However once used they are locked to your computer and you would have to buy it again to use it on another computer.

Q:Are some people "imune" to I-Doser
A:There are people who dont Benefit from IDoser but My belief is that they inside dont want it to work or wont allow it to work. They may not have a clear mind or a mind thats clouded with many thoughts and ideas. A lot of people who say they don't work dont even finish the dose which a dose is intended to be used to its full length.

Q:What is the difference between this and SBAgen?
A:SBAgen is a knock off of the IDoser software that lacks the experience that IDoser has behind it. And as it is not IDoser brand it should not be mentioned in these forums as it is against the rules.

Q:Do I have to have my eyes closed while Dosing?
A:No but new users bennifit from having their eyes closed to keep themselves from being distracted.

Q:Is A-BOMB a good beginers Dose?
A:As I said before I think A-Bomb is excellent choice for new dosers. http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10334 this is my review of A-Bomb for more information on it.

Q:If not then what about Astral ?
A:I personally can not answer this question because I have never used it and I am likely not going to in the near future.

Q:Why are the pirated does lower quality?
A:There are many reasons for this. .DRG files are a creation of IDoser and many people like to tamper with them and try to figure out ways to convert without using the Official IDoser Software as linked above. These people want to skip paying money properly and convert the doses my means that are not proper thus a loss of quality. There are also people who recreate the binaurals that IDoser provides but because they dont know what they are doing they dont produce something as high quality. Another reason is that people come to believe that IDoser is the name of these files and will label cheap brands as IDoser and upload them for people to share. However to get the full experience you must support IDoser and get an original copy of your favorite dose. All that money goes towards funding and creation of further doses.

Only buy IDoser brand Binaural Beats. The people on this forum that support piracy and tell you that you can get doses that are just as good for free are arrogant and just want a free way to get high. That is all they are looking for. When you buy a IDoser dose you know your getting the best and your supporting the future.

Now as piracy IS illegal and hinders advancement I ask on behalf of IDoser to not mention it again.

Also please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3332
chain_yanker
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by chain_yanker »

Thank you so much for the info!
Two more questions:
Afte I buy a dose, can I export it a CD and use it on a diffrent PC while still using the .drg I downloaded on the first PC.
Can I "lend" an unused copy of a dose my girlfriend just to show here how great it I-Doser Is? Or does she have to come over to my place to try It?
(I realy want to do this legaly and legit without breaking the DCMA in some way. And I also want to support all the wonderful people at I-Doser!)
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

chain_yanker wrote:Thank you so much for the info!
Two more questions:
Afte I buy a dose, can I export it a CD and use it on a diffrent PC while still using the .drg I downloaded on the first PC.
Can I "lend" an unused copy of a dose my girlfriend just to show here how great it I-Doser Is? Or does she have to come over to my place to try It?
(I realy want to do this legaly and legit without breaking the DCMA in some way. And I also want to support all the wonderful people at I-Doser!)
You can absolutely export it using the premium software. You can convert it to MP3 format and then burn it to a disk as you would with any MP3. Quite simple.

Also if a dose is unused it can be used on any machine. Once it is used on that machine it is no longer good on any machine but the one it was used on.
chain_yanker
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by chain_yanker »

Concerning my last question:
Even if there are mutiple copies of the one dose I bought
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I am actually unsure about that. But when I used my dose on a different machine it didnt work on the origional machine. I dont know if that is exactly why it happened but it did.
chain_yanker
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by chain_yanker »

What is some good advice for when dosing
I know that it's a good idea lay down and have your eyes closed. But whenever I try a dose it dosn't work! Help! I'm using Bose QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Canceling Headphones (With the noise cancling feature turned off it should be noted.) I bought them for $200 from Bose.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

How are you clearing your mind? Cause I find doses work better if you are dosing with a clear mind. Also some people may not get the effects their first try.
chain_yanker
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by chain_yanker »

What do you mean? And how do I do it?
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10307 Here is my guide to meditating properly for the beginner dose. I think it is a valuable tool for new users.