Just need help with one little thing

Be aware in dreams
Phish
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Just need help with one little thing

Post by Phish »

i was soooo close!
i've been wanting to LD for a while and have read all about it, done my reality checks and did everything as you're supposed to. The only thing is when i got SP i waited a bit and opened my eyes but nothing happened. What did I do wrong? How long should you wait in SP before you open your eyes? Help is much appreciated :D
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Just need help with one little thing

Post by spiritguy »

Though I am a little late to respond to your question, I understand you are trying to lucid dream. But sorry for my ignorance, can you please tell me whats SP to this layman?
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by masonraus »

Sp is sleep paralysis. I would not open my eyes in SP and just imagine an area to begin the dream :D hope this helps
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

Phish wrote:i was soooo close!
i've been wanting to LD for a while and have read all about it, done my reality checks and did everything as you're supposed to. The only thing is when i got SP i waited a bit and opened my eyes but nothing happened. What did I do wrong? How long should you wait in SP before you open your eyes? Help is much appreciated :D
The wrong thing you did was to open your eyes in SP :D When in SP, do not think anything. But concentrate more and be relaxed at the same time. The moment you put your mind to work (reason) you will feel your body consciousness and your sense organs, and you will be awake!

@masonraus : Thanks for throwing light on SP. :thumbsup:
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

I apologize for interrupting your intelligent discussing :D but, from what i found is sleep paralysis feeling when you can't move a muscle not even open (close) eyes, isn't it? Don't take me seriously if not, I'm not into lucid dreaming and stuff...
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

PiCiNk0, you are not at all interrupting, you are adding to the thread :)

Yes, you are right, SP is like trance while trying to lucid dream (with or without idosing), after entering into a SP one usually dreams and becomes lucid in their dreams.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

I said that just because i know almost nothing about lucid dreaming and stuff... Just from what other people here sharing... But how is that possible so he could open his eyes what i read about SP you couldn't move a muscle like i said before...
•ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ•
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by •ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ• »

I have had one lucid dream that happened a year ago because i repetedly said Lucid in my mind over and over... i dunno but that was the only time it worked, coincidence?
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

When in SP avoid using your muscles too much consciously... It is difficult to do manually.. Maintain your breathing rate and its important to not expect anything cause hallucinations don't always happen and when u r expecting them and they don't happen you automatically presume failure and wake yourself up..

What helps is once you are in SP allow your mind to wander for a while before attempting to open your eyes... The only problem is you may loose lucidity and go on a normal dream..