Everytime I smoke Marijuana

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Basikx
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Everytime I smoke Marijuana

Post by Basikx »

And it really pisses me off, I smoke the same Marijuana my dealer gives me, and I always get high (takes me long to respond, can't walk straight, feel weird). I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was a kid but it has worn out over the years... to make it more embarassing, this usually happened within two puffs (but it's good shit my boys provided me with).. then a few days later I smoked some (another 2 puff only, some of my teachers didn't care if you were smoking because they smoked themselves, but others...) and I didn't feel quite as high as the first time, just a bit slow.

TL;DR : First few times I smoked weed, everything I could feel was enhanced. I could feel my internals doing there thing, etc.

Now, I get a tad slow, but my internals are perfectly normal. :D don't know how the fuck that could happen since those with ADHD's get the high effect worse than others.

But anyway, how do you feel everytime you smoke mari-j?
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Everytime I smoke Marijuana

Post by SadLittlePony »

Depends on the strain of bud your getting. Certain bud gives you a head buzz where others can entirely transport you to another planet. Ask your dealer if he can get you some purple kush, sour diesel, or some dro. They are all potent and have a very clean high. Each of those are a very different high as well