Cocaine?

Discuss anything, lightly moderated
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Cocaine?

Post by SpaceMiNd »

I'm positive I'm not the only one, but has anyone ever looked at cocaine (not crack) and thought, "Hm, you know, that looks alright, it really doesn't even look that dangerous to try" because I've been having these thoughts for awhile, anyone else?
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Cocaine?

Post by Nick420 »

yea i had the same toughts,but the dose is super intense for me and so awesome!!! :)
Peace & Love Idosers ;)
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kagalive »

Hmm do you mean the i-Dose or the real thing?

The real thing is quite dangerous because the high doesn't last long and you are tempted to go again and again, but because of tolerance you quickly have to take more and more and before long you can overdose.

If you are talking about the i-Dose on the other hand go for it!

Good luck and have fun.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

kagalive wrote:The real thing is quite dangerous because the high doesn't last long and you are tempted to go again and again, but because of tolerance you quickly have to take more and more and before long you can overdose.
Oh thanks for you knowledge :D I was always wondering what's that dangerous on taking cocaine... Never think about it this way...
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

kagalive wrote:Hmm do you mean the i-Dose or the real thing?

The real thing is quite dangerous because the high doesn't last long and you are tempted to go again and again, but because of tolerance you quickly have to take more and more and before long you can overdose.

If you are talking about the i-Dose on the other hand go for it!

Good luck and have fun.
Actually no, you're thinking of Ether, it's actually different for cocaine and how you consume it (orally, insuffliated, others) It is a lot less dangerous than what I actually thought it would be, I seen much information about it, a lot of ex-users (quite for their health, and because the drug is so damn expensive). From what I have read is that it's a rich man's drug, and you'll find yourself broke soon if you care to partake in it,
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Infact, I read from an article saying that one his usage of cocaine, he did it once a week, and he felt amazing during that week, after a week or so, he thought, "wow if it felt this amazing once a week, how about twice a week" and he continued even more after about a month of this, he was doing it everyday. He broke his addiction however, since he was out of money, and because he didn't want to do it anymore.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd