The Common Problem with AP

When the mind leaves body
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

The Common Problem with AP

Post by VampLena »

I just wanted to pass off some of what I know about this, since I see alot of people having evil encounters and fear.

I wont get into if AP is a lucid dream or really a spiritual journey, but I can tell you the end result is the same. Its a realm of thought, and if your afraid of creepy voices, demons and all those things, your going to have a hard time with AP. Does this mean it'll always be like this? No, as it happens more and you stay calm and get through the experience your fear will lessen and you'll start having normal AP experiences.

I never had a problem with this as I faced my fears of the Dark and Demons long ago, and while Im still not fully experienced in this, I can tell you the rewards are worth it, once you fight off your fear, the real fun begins.

This is something most people wont talk about but you can have Sex while Astral Projecting, and its unlike anything you can experience in your body. Its probably the main reason I keep trying to get fluid with Astral Projection, having incredible sex with various beings and even other Astral Projectors is mind blowing.