A-Bomb

Share dose experiences
playozzy
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

A-Bomb

Post by playozzy »

I turned on the I-doser, and thought i could try A-Bomb again.. It was the second dose that worked;) I sat down in the good chair with my feet the bed. I sat there for about 4-5 minutes when i felt like someone slammed the door or a weak earthquake, it was shaking. Then i got paranoid for someone coming into my room to ruin my trip. But after that, everything started to spin around, and my vision turned totally insane, shiny white lines around everything and all colours turned like negative. So i almost freaked out, but got calm and damn it was good and nice;) Something i also experience everytime i take a dose is that when the dose ends, the sounds are like metallic for a minute or something, someone else that have experienced that?

Norway<33
debo326
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by debo326 »

That happened to me too. except for the silver lines and stuff, but i had my eyes closed the whole time. i kind of fell asleep, but was kinda half awake, then i woke up and the sounds pitch got higher. that's when my face started to tingle, but more than tingling... can't describe it lol but that lasted for only about a minute cuz i started thinking :(
jstrasky
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jstrasky »

god damn, maybe i'll try a-bomb
Nty
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Nty »

About the metallic sounds,two of my friends tried the I-doser in MP3 format,both told me that everything sounds alien-ish and metallic,I didn't experienced that.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Nty wrote:About the metallic sounds,two of my friends tried the I-doser in MP3 format,both told me that everything sounds alien-ish and metallic,I didn't experienced that.
If you listen to a really long dose that happens. It's like getting feedback in your ears, like talking into a fan.
Joe6789
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Joe6789 »

i was looking out my window and it looked like the streets were like ocean waves. just rising then going back down over and over again
Rocker666
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rocker666 »

Joe6789 wrote:i was looking out my window and it looked like the streets were like ocean waves. just rising then going back down over and over again
WOW! Can you please describe more detailed? Would be great!
Jizzle
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

wow

Post by Jizzle »

i might wanna try this hahahaha :lol:
Darkest
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Darkest »

Definitely freaky.

I was just content until the first change came, then I just felt like elevated and everything came to life...during that I had some visions not sure if I was awake of my friends, I was like right where I was last night.

I also had paranoia about somebody coming in...I could just hear little noises of someone walking in..then the second change came and all I could think of is that I wanted it to be over, than when I got out and got up there were all these demons in my house.

I was like shaking and had visions of an earthquake where I was...my leg also got hot and I could vision fire.

All with eyes closed...omg.
jstrasky
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jstrasky »

alright, fuck absinthe, i'm trying a-bomb
RoboChris
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

man

Post by RoboChris »

that sounds crazy, i was shaking after i did 10min of peyote lol this i feel like id melt down. time to do it! :evil:
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

The thing about A-bomb, is that there are virtually no effects, and then you get hit very hard with effects. I've never done A-Bomb, but it's on my list of things to try. If anyone doesn A-bomb, don't give up midway if you aren't feeling anything.

Oh, and there are little to no aftereffects, from what I hear.
qketernity
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by qketernity »

just finished a-bomb 2 mins ago it was the best dose ever, so up until like 20 mins i was very numb and my arms and feet were very warm. Than this really static or w/e you wanna call it sound kicked it and I was in a spaceship of some sort going as fast as a speed of light through the universe. It was nuts how once second i was calm and the next i was cracked out. good feeling good luck to all of you :D
groovearmani
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by groovearmani »

I tried A-Bomb the other morning, maybe 2 days ago... I wasn't sure what to expect really.

If you've ever sat in one of those electrocution boardwalk chairs with the two handlebars that vibrate. That's what it felt like. My entire body was buzzing hard to the point where I started laughing at how awesome it felt. And then, everything stop and I felt ... new?

When it was over, I was seriously twitching and freaking out. That was flat out awesome.
crazybuddy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by crazybuddy »

Yes I felt it ringing in my ears afterwards. It's weird. I like how the dose fades at the end.