Weird experience

When the mind leaves body
Ryankinzz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Weird experience

Post by Ryankinzz »

So, I decided to do the Astral Projection dose and, what happened was really weird when I was in the Astral world I heard some talking sounds and I said can you come here and this person came. I asked him his name and he said it was Kyle. Then we walked around this city and I told him it was nice meeting you and said see you again sometime I guess. After that I was walking around and I saw him again like he was following me, so I asked him to go away and to stop bothering me, he told me no and that I didn't know what was best. After that I woke up and posted this. Have any of you ever had something like this happen to you before?
HeyyGaryy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Weird experience

Post by HeyyGaryy »

Maybe it's what they call a guardian angel?
chrisdogg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by chrisdogg »

I'm typing this after taking the Astral Projection Dose for the first time.

My Astral Experience:
About 10 minutes in I started feeling my whole body go numb and then was taken to space by some purple spirit name "Alyssa" she asked me what I wanted most in the world? and I told her to eventually have the girl of my dreams, to which she then replied that she couldn't make it happen but she could do her best. She then told me that we were "Out of time" and then she sent me back to earth. As soon as I went back to my body I saw complete darkness, but then I saw a purple eye wink at me and my dose was coming to its end. Trippy shit. :lol:

Astral Projection: 8/10
exangel
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by exangel »

:roll: good experience :-D i m not sure about this
i tried this once it made me sleepy but didn't knock me out
i will try again sometime