I'm Just Waiting For It To Happen...

Law enforcement and politics
pjott

I'm Just Waiting For It To Happen...

Post by pjott »

Alrighty!

Everybody from Norway here will agree with me on this!

It won't take long before they decide that:
Binaural Beat Brainwaves Will Be Illegal To Use When You're Doing Sport!

Take the JuiceIT for example...
JuiceIT! was designed for the sports or workout user. If flows through 3 levels to finely tune you as a preparation for workout or sports activity. At 3hz, your reaction time greatly increases. At 3.5hz there is an "Enhancement of Receptivity," and finally at 6.3hz there is an increase in accelerated learning. Use JuiceIT! When used just prior to sports or workouts, we found it to profoundly affect our performance! The PERFECT supplement for sports users who do not want to use chemicals or steroids, this is as close as you can get to the real thing. When competition is high, kick it into high gear!
Ya'know what I mean?

I repeat myself: I'm Just Waiting For It To Happen...
Stroke
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Stroke »

im sure it wont be banned... can you imagine a whole football team of 30 players listening to their computers with headphones in the locker room 45 minutes before a game
pjott

Post by pjott »

As in matter of fact, I can :)

BUT: After listening to JuiceIT, I went out for some Parkour (Free Running)
... I've got to tell you.
My heart kept pumping, and my head was "up'n'awake" ;)
JaevL
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by JaevL »

pjott wrote:As in matter of fact, I can :)

:D
pjott

Post by pjott »

JaevL wrote:
pjott wrote:As in matter of fact, I can :)

:D
Norwegian: Elsker deg også ;)
English: Love you too! ;)
Brad
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Brad »

i have yet to try juiceIT but i really want to the next time im about to work out JuiceIT has got me :-) looks great

and you right i think they will :-p
doserhead
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

yeah

Post by doserhead »

i'm from norway to,,but i think it will take some time before i-doser gets in the media, and old people are starting to complain, and then it will be illegal..and i can definitly see football teams sitting in front of their computer 45 minutes before a game :cool:
Kiddo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kiddo »

You could always do a project overgrow-type of thing w/ binaural beats lol

(Here in sweden we're trying to organize Overgrow +07 as much/good as possible <insert CB-smoking smiley here>
pjott

Post by pjott »

If I-Doser (or using Binaural Brainwave Beats as entertainment) should become illegal here in Norway, I swear I'd go nuts on the system here.

I would personally walk over there and bitch-slap each one of them, and then tell them to go f**k themself.

Everything new is illegal here in Norway now.

Those mother-fu%/#"))"#`%)(" "%("¤/% /%¤ %#(%!!!!! )%¤"!# !!!!11oneone
majo88
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

omgosh

Post by majo88 »

lol.

I highly doubt that binaural beats would ever become illegal..

they're 100% natural.. almost impossible to regulate
(they can be ripped and burned repeatedly),
and there's no possible way to test for the use of them.

:P
mangakid_19
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mangakid_19 »

If those stupid yuppies
(basically, rich people who drive slower than the speed limit for unknown reasons, change laws and rules to their side, and those people who keep an eye on you to spread a nasty rumor about you as soon as you make a mistake)
get here and about this, they will say that getting high kills the braincells. Its not the inhaled toxins from Marijuana that kill the braincells, its the fact that they are getting high, they will say. The courts will then change the laws to make this stuff illegal as soon as they exit that courtroom. It has happend before...many, many times, like with the super value meals. "Hey we are getting morbidly obese for eating a super valuemeal every day, lets go to court because its McDonalds fault for making them so unhealthy." Sound familiar? How about "I spilled newly made coffee on myself, so I will go after McDonalds for it being hot and burning me." (this one happened and got an onld woman a million dollars over it.)

So, if you can understand and not get confused about what I just said, then yes, I-Doser has a very high chance of being made illegal. I say, use common sense and change your life to suit the laws, not change the laws to suit you. I don't know about Norway, but the US may be headed into a dead end with this.
dosefiend
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dosefiend »

Schools across the nation are banning it, employers are forbidding their employees from using it, parents don't like it, some internet providers are considering blocking it from their system. Open your eyes, this stuff is already fighting the battle. i encourage you all to support its legality.
Jingsan
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Jingsan »

i'm supporting it right now (as Masochist slashes me across the spine and begins to twist my bones as though to break my limbs)
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I'd rather throw my efforts into solving the root of the problem and getting real drugs legalized.
mangakid_19
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mangakid_19 »

First of all, drugs are illegal because they kill.
Second, binaurals are given the rep of being "mind control by the military." Russia was studying it, America is studying it. Now, people say that it has harmful effects on the body and that it is for "cult mind control". Look it up. It is with personal opinions all over the internet.Please correct me if I am wrong on these opinions.

(I know no-one here will agree with them being cult tools. Because if you agreed, you wouldn't be using them.)