Hewo I'm new and have a question

Who are you?
Jono
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hewo I'm new and have a question

Post by Jono »

Hey guys!

Decided to join the forum as I'm basically sceptical and wanted to ask what the calmest but effective dose is. In a way I think I'm just subconsciously scared because they're basically sound drugs, and I don't really want to damage myself mentally or harm myself, although I do want to have a play around. I'm an Android user so I'm just thinking of buying an album from the Play Market but wasn't sure what to get. Anyone got any ideas?

But yeah, I'm new, hello!
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Hewo I'm new and have a question

Post by Legalize It »

As far as I know, there is no danger for a normal person. However if you have schizophrenia or other mental disorders these can set-you off, if you have a heart disorder these could be dangerous apparently, and according to the media panic,these are "gateway drugs" and will lead children to experimenting with real drugs . :eek: :rolleyes:The only real danger you are in is if you use a really intoxicating dose while doing a complex activity that requires precision and/or alertness :D (ex. driving, operating heavy machinery)
Jono
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Jono »

Well luckily I don't have either of them! And the only real time I listen to audio (music and isochronics) for entertainment purposes are at home chilling so I should be okay in that department too. :D
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by LucidGamer »

Yeah no real negative effects! You could aways try Pure doses if you want to avoid the ones named after drugs ;P

I recommend black sunshine!