How to truly dose with ADHD! (The SpaceMiNd method)

Discuss anything, lightly moderated
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: How to truly dose with ADHD! (The SpaceMiNd method)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Jdebz wrote:Do you know if mindfullness, basically, just pushing out any thoughts that come into my brain, would work?
That's actually the first technique listed. It could work but it is very limited and I had occasional effects from it, but try it. It may work for you
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Jdebz
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Jdebz »

I thought I might ask you this, seeing as you are great at this, I think I finally got my breakthrough.
I dosed last night, condition, then A-bomb, both mp3's so 15 minutes each. For the first what I think were 12 minutes, i didn't feel anything whatsoever. However, at what I think was the last three minutes, I felt like I was being bounced back and forth sideways weightlessly, kind of like I was a pinball in a pinball machine. It then felt as if I had been flown off of whatever it was, and was spinning weightlessly. No hallucinations, and I can't tell if it was just being dizzy, or an actual breakthrough, as I do believe I was only about really half relaxed/blacked out.

Placebo, Dizzy, or A breakthrough?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Breakthrough, no normal person would just get dizzy laying down.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Legalize It »

So could I dose while watching a movie?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

It depends on the dose, but yes, it is possible. Don't expect to get the full effects like in method #2
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Legalize It »

Ok thanks
nekoboi
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by nekoboi »

I'm going to have to give this a try. I been told by doctors that i have ADHD/and mild case of autism and a couple of other things as well so I'm going to try and see if it works for me.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Hey SpaceMind I am glad to see this thread. The volume of people asking "What if I have ADHD?" was troublesome. If we can kill these questions long before people ask The forum will thrive with more intellectual posts.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:Hey SpaceMind I am glad to see this thread. The volume of people asking "What if I have ADHD?" was troublesome. If we can kill these questions long before people ask The forum will thrive with more intellectual posts.
Oh yea :) I've been feeling the need to post this because a lot of people quit dosing because they only try it for a couple weeks and then quit because they don't realize that they ADHD/ADD could affect the dose, it makes me feel sad because I feel everyone deserves the effects of Idoser :3
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd