Alcohol - Nausea induced fun

Share dose experiences
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Alcohol - Nausea induced fun

Post by SpaceMiNd »

What's up everyone, SpaceMiNd here with yet another review of a dose I've been wanting to try, Alcohol, if any of you guys aren't familiar with it, it's one of the free doses included in downloading I-Doser and was designed to mimic 5 shots of gin without the puking and hangover, with an intended effect like that who wouldn't want to try it? So, I converted the dose on my I-Doser premium to MP3, added it to my Zune HD, and went to my bed with a white tee shirt rolled up to cover up my eyes, as the dose began a single sound rang in, a sudden tone, and heaviness was brought on, as the dose continued on the tone change, raising in pitch, my hands were floating, I couldn't even feel my hands, my equillibrium was off and I felt off-balance yet I was laying down, my head felt funny, and I was getting hungry, but I pressed on, the feelings in my body got stronger as the dose progressed and when the dose ended, I felt drunk, not AS drunk, but like a how you feel after a couple beers, you know, random mood swings, from really happy to pissed to happy again, and this lasted for a good 40 minutes before mellowing down into nice feelings
6/10 rating from me
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
exangel
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Alcohol - Nausea induced fun

Post by exangel »

:unibrow: nice man good :? review keep posting your experience
i get more comfortable with i doser when i hear its working form more and more people :D
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

will do, it's good seeing you get comfortable by experience reports
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Oh, and don't do the alcohol dose on an empty stomach or when you are hungry, you feel very nauseated and you will feel like throwing up, eating food has gotten rid of this side effect
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Legalize It »

I like this dose, so far it has given me the giggles and I seem to lose very fine motor coordination(nothing drastic, my writing might be sloppier etc.). It's a good dose. One question, you know how when you're actually drunk(real alcohol) you do stuff that seems fine.... but isn't (fighting, yelling etc.) Does this dose do that?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Yes, I was yelling, saying sorry to people, and laughing a lot while playing Battlefield 3. I also lost my fine motor control that playing the game was damn near impossible
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by LucidGamer »

SpaceMiNd wrote:Oh, and don't do the alcohol dose on an empty stomach or when you are hungry, you feel very nauseated and you will feel like throwing up
thanks for the info seems like i made the right choice avoiding this dose since i dislike these exact aspects of alcohol ! keep it up and enjoy the new year :P
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

You can avoid the effects if you eat something before dosing or eat something afterwards, but yea, I'll be doing either Inhalant or DMT today, so keep an eye open for a review
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Ronald R
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Ronald R »

SpaceMiNd wrote:Yes, I was yelling, saying sorry to people, and laughing a lot while playing Battlefield 3. I also lost my fine motor control that playing the game was damn near impossible
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Hey man, you should be there in the battlefield with your body mind and soul. i also like and play battlefield 3 but without andy dosing ! wanna get some tips...you are welcome.

good luck