Your High-school is probably in question too.

Law enforcement and politics
MrClax1227
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Your High-school is probably in question too.

Post by MrClax1227 »

SO. I recently had a view into reality as how crooked the school system can actually be
Today. I got "caught" listening to firstlove during studyhall today.
Class rules allow it, but another teacher saw it, long story short, I had an iPod classic and was stupid and didn't put the "dial lock" on.. So the teacher picked it up touched the dial, and saw "the abomination against god and all his witnesses" as they put it, I paid no attention to this as I am an atheist. But. So they said I was going to be suspended for "purposely inducing a euphoric response" which apparently is a violation against the "no public affection rule" so I called their bullshit out right Infront of them. I told them that's an equivalent of banning compliments because they induce "euphoric responses" I got out of the suspension because of that... But I personally think that's really fucked up. Anyone else with me? Is anyone else high-school in question too?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Your High-school is probably in question too.

Post by SpaceMiNd »

What school system are you in? Like a boarding school, public school, you know?
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
MrClax1227
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MrClax1227 »

Public,
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Wtf? That's really dumb. I'm not sure my school has some sort of "anti-euphoria" system put in place, but that's stupid that your school does. What is so bad in inducing euphoria?
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
MrClax1227
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MrClax1227 »

Yeah, supposedly it goes against the no public affection rule, which..
Apparently. Includes yourself. Idfk, but I requested that the school do some research into it. Because I was able to convince a health teacher to let us do a presentation to the class which consists of the history and science behind of binaural beats,a sample track of what one of the tracks sound like, and an actual dosing session with several students, & even the teacher participated in it xD we let him try acid, an it sorta freaked us out because he was really happy about it, so happy he blurted out "it feels almost exactly like acid!" We all practically died laughing.. But the point is my schools convinced that it's a physical drug, and banned MP3 players if any kind because of this, I asked them to appeal that rule until they actually dug into what it actually was. And it's surprising they even agreed, but it's still a start to having I-Doser accepted. I'm happy,
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

One more win for the good guys :D
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Legalize It »

This is ridiculous, but not surprising. I bet they have hand sanitizer, which can be abused as an inhalant or drank(being a source of alcohol.) Maybe you could get them in some sort of legal trouble for trying to force religion on you?
MrClax1227
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MrClax1227 »

xD oh the joys of hand sanitizer...... no our school used to have it but they got rid of it because somebody light the entire surface of a lunch table on fire with it, so as far as out school is concerned.. hand sanitizer doesn't even exist. lololol, but no that wouldn't work, is was just an "under the breath" comment from an ignorant teacher as I was walking away :P
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Legalize It »

That made me laugh so f*cking hard, I just woke my parents up and got yelled at. That sucks, I think you can get them in trouble for religious comments, thats too bad though. There is no group of people I hate more then fundamentalist, close minded christians/catholics!
MrClax1227
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by MrClax1227 »

Well either end of the spectrum isnt fun either :p I mean I argue that a close minded atheist/catholic are pretty much the same thing :P
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Legalize It »

Exactly I hate when christians go around judging others and telling them they're going to hell when the bible says specifically NOT to

But you made a good point, the atheists who call anyone of any sort of religion "stupid"
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Keep on topic - this forum is not for religious debate