new to the binaural world!

Who are you?
metaljunkie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

new to the binaural world!

Post by metaljunkie »

hey everyone, metaljunkie here
Glad I decided to join the forum. I have been wanting to experiment with binaural beats for a while now and I actually just got done doing my first dose!
I waited months to finally try it because I wanted to make sure I got the real experience, so I bought a pair of the i-doser approved head phones and they came earlier today, needless to say I was excited to finally try a dose.

Being a past drug user (mostly lsd, mushrooms, 2cb, marijuana, and other drugs) I figured it would be alright to try the Acid dose, which was 30 minutes.

I just now finished the dose...and I am still in shock at how amazing the experience was! I'll write about it in another post, but overall, it has lead me to join the community here to share experiences with fellow binaural beat users :finger:
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: new to the binaural world!

Post by LucidGamer »

Welcome! I have not had the chance to try LSD though 2 very dear friends recommend I try it " atleast once ", but refuse to do it with me haha... I have not tried the full DRG only the Quick hit of Acid, but that was when I first joined and have not listened to them since ! If you could post a comment here when you make your new post. I will follow this post and it will alert me when you respond ! That way I get an Email and dont miss your experience I am looking forward to reading your posts !