Hello

Who are you?
Ryntion
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hello

Post by Ryntion »

Hi everyone I'm not exactly new to dosing but I'm not experienced at all.
I did the free version about a year ago and loved it
unfortunately I got caught up in school and forgot about it.
I am back though and I did some of the free ones last night felt a little something nothing much though
but I just bought Peyote and I'm about to try It, wish me luck cheers. :D
Ryntion
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Hello

Post by Ryntion »

Ok so i did it 2 times one with my eyes open and one with them closed, nothing really happened.
Then i got the reset condition A-bomb combo didnt do much but it was like 5am and i could barely stay awake so i guess that played a factor.
I'm gonna retry the combo gain tonight and hope for the best.
If you have any tips of when and how etc. I'd much appreciate it or any doses to try.
Ryntion
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Hello

Post by Ryntion »

Ok so I just did the combo again and instead of manually changing the dose i had it go one after another with the beep.
Now I started to feel a little something on A-bomb at the beginning
it was like my body was doing the wave but then i think i got too excited and it went away :(
There was also this one point during the dose that happens during most doses and im not sure why
when I focus on the sound and try to visualize it, it feels like my eyes are shut but not.
Almost like I couldnt open them if I wanted like the moment before you fall asleep.
Idk I'm gonna keep trying though and im gonna keep updating this thread (even though no one will probably read it) but thats ok its almost like a tracker for me.
Im gonna do one more then im gonna watch Doctor Who.