Hey from CZECH

Who are you?
Artie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hey from CZECH

Post by Artie »

Hello everyone, my name is Artie. I'm from Czech Republic.
I'm new to this, so far tried Alcohol, which had no effect at all and DivinorumQH... again, no effect.
I layed on my bed, room is dark and headset is on. Nothing really happens during the dose and even after it. I have this headset: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CREATIVE-Sound- ... 2a2905558a
Could the headset be the reason it doesn't work?

Any tips? I do appreciate any response from you guys, hopefully you understand I'm new to this.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Hey from CZECH

Post by SadLittlePony »

We can not answer you in regards to if your headphones are right or not unless one of us has actually tried that exact pair. You should consult I-Doser's approved headphone list and maybe check out my guide as well. http://i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10596 You can find the guide I wrote here. Now as far as the doses I cant think of anyone on this forum that instantly got results. For a long while I was skeptical about the doses and whether or not they actually worked.

Well the good news is even the forum veterans who use many doses dont have that much success. Dosing is purely a skill and unless you invest time and devote yourself to the understanding of doses they will never work. So dont give up hope and keep trying. I promise you if you want it bad enough they will work over and over again.
Artie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Artie »

Well, thank you then!
I won't stop trying.
emmacordobez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by emmacordobez »

Welcme Artie! Wishes from Argentina
MendesJessica
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

where-can-i-buy-ritalin.com

Post by MendesJessica »

Hello.. Welcome to the forum. My name is Mendes .....
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Legalize It »

Hello :D